1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In my venture to obtain a grail gun I have chosen give up one my most beloved pieces. Anyways, I have a pristine stainless Nighthawk Classic chambered in .45 for sale. I am the second owner therefore round count is unknown. The pictures speak for themself, it is awesome.

Comes with:
-NHC Classic
-(2) Factory magazines
-Factory grips and custom grips (in pics)
-NHC Range bag and paperwork

I am asking $3000.00 w/both grips and $2900.00 w/out custom grips shipped

I accept USPS Money Order and/or PP Friends (or you pay the 3% charge). I can ship FFL to FFL or private party.

Thank you!
Gun Brown Firearm White Trigger
Brown Gun Firearm White Trigger
Gun Brown Firearm White Trigger

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,410 Posts
:bang::oops::(

Reactions: code420 and Mtek

·
Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Arland,
Just turn loose some of that old money you've been hoarding and get it. It looks just like an Arland firearm!!!

BCD 45

·
Registered
891 Posts
Arland,
Just turn loose some of that old money you've been hoarding and get it. It looks just like an Arland firearm!!!

BCD 45
Ha! I know right! Well I do really like it and I love Stainless pistols. But since I've not taken possession of the WC I bought from Buckaroo, guess I better wait.

Does NH still make that Stainless Classic? I don't know much about them.

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ha! I know right! Well I do really like it and I love Stainless pistols. But since I've not taken possession of the WC I bought from Buckaroo, guess I better wait.

Does NH still make that Stainless Classic? I don't know much about them.
According to NHC website they still offer it, but when I was trying to get a base price on g-broker I was unable to find a single one.

·
Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Yes sir they do, starting MSRP $3899.00 @NH. WC CQB deals have just fell in my lap & I have to sell a few of them first. I really want the NH New Agent II Commander but I'm not loaded like my buddy Arland.

Jim D.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yes sir they do, starting MSRP $3899.00 @NH. WC CQB deals have just fell in my lap & I have to sell a few of them first. I really want the NH New Agent II Commander but I'm not loaded like my buddy Arland.

Jim D.
I'm Kimber poor, does that count?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts