9,771 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,904 Posts
The drop in trigger kit has worked flawlessly with about 350 rds through it so far.
I actually like the break feel of Harrison's True Radius parts better, but that's just me.
The only thing I don't like about the NH DI Kit is the narrow hammer. Its just unpleasing to my eye. I realize why it is made like it is, but I also sent them a suggestion how to change that. I'm sure another machining step in the fabrication of the hammer would add some additional cost.
Having said that, the product works fine but I'm pretty sure I won't purchase another unit.

IMG_3586.jpg

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The drop in trigger kit has worked flawlessly with about 350 rds through it so far.
I actually like the break feel of Harrison's True Radius parts better, but that's just me.
The only thing I don't like about the NH DI Kit is the narrow hammer. Its just unpleasing to my eye. I realize why it is made like it is, but I also sent them a suggestion how to change that. I'm sure another machining step in the fabrication of the hammer would add some additional cost.
Having said that, the product works fine but I'm pretty sure I won't purchase another unit.

View attachment 456757
thanks for this reply. I agree the hammer is too thin. nice to know it functions well.
I, too ,like my T.R. parts that Steve Owens installed a nd tuned for me. the trigger breaks crisply and it is a short pull too.

I doubt this trigger is better than the one Steve did for me.

I trust your opinion too Collector.

Reactions: TheCollector

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
That’s a good point about the hammer width. I’d not have thought about it, but I don’t care for the look at all.

I’m more than happy with the trigger pulls I get when using John Harrison’s Extreme Service ignition sets myself; both with and without using the true radius sear.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s a good point about the hammer width. I’d not have thought about it, but I don’t care for the look at all.

I’m more than happy with the trigger pulls I get when using John Harrison’s Extreme Service ignition sets myself; both with and without using the true radius sear.
thanks for this info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts