1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this on GB “accidentally” just on principle due to the price, then wisdom prevailed and I arrived at the conclusion my safe contains more than enough Government 45s. I only want to recover my cost in the deal which is $1950 after it ships it to the buyer.

Nighthawk Custom Heinie Signature Series Competition 45 ACP. Features are best described on Nighthawk’s website:
https://www.nighthawkcustom.com/pistols/1911s-government/heinie-signature-competition-5

The pistol has a few small blemishes in the melonite finish which are only noticeable when viewed at an angle with some glare. You’ll see a slight streak at the muzzle end in the pic of the right side and then a small dot or two near the muzzle in the pic of the left side with the slide back.

Random extra info: Slim grips, the trigger is outstanding, chain link texture feels great in the hand, and the blade front sight is effective but begs to be changed to something else if I was gonna keep it. Exactly what you’d expect if you’ve ever had a NHC - tight, flawless, and a perfect trigger.

Wood Gun Firearm Trigger Hardwood
Wood Brown Gun Firearm Trigger
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Plywood Air gun
Wood Gun Hardwood Wood stain Tan
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Line Tan
Hardwood Wood stain Circle Paper Document

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Deal of the week right here! If I didn’t have two full size 45 builds in with NH right now I would be all over this. Someone is going to get a smoking deal for Christmas. Props to you For passing along this great price

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Buy it Russ, buy it now!!! I would like one of these so BUY it so I can trade you something for it later!!! Remember, your fresh out of Nighthawks!!!

BUY-BUY-BUY-BUY-BUY BUY. BUY IT ALREADY!!!

Jim D

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
That's an amazing deal.

Based on that test target, would it be correct to expect that gun to have POA = POI at 25 yards?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Not only was I out of Nighthawks, but I didn't have a 5" 45 either lol

Buy it Russ, buy it now!!! I would like one of these so BUY it so I can trade you something for it later!!! Remember, your fresh out of Nighthawks!!!

BUY-BUY-BUY-BUY-BUY BUY. BUY IT ALREADY!!!

Jim D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts