SOLD NIB 70 Series LW Commander 45 ACP -- Wiley Clapp Edition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

New in Box Wiley Clapp 45 LW Commander, frankly the best option set Colt has put out for a carry gun, maybe ever, sadly doesnt appear to be a current production model any more. . . This gun has box, paperwork (colt put 80 ser book in, but it is a 70 ser gun), 2 mags.

$1300 OBO Shipped

IMG_3637.JPG IMG_3638.JPG IMG_3639.JPG IMG_3640.JPG IMG_3641.JPG IMG_3642.JPG IMG_3644.JPG IMG_3645.JPG IMG_3646.JPG IMG_3647.JPG

2. monster

monster Active Member

May 10, 2020
    You're killing me!

blamo and Karl Beining like this.

3. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    [​IMG]

blamo, livinthelife, UBOATDOC and 5 others like this.
  4. monster

monster Active Member

May 10, 2020
  5. Mark Littleton

Mark Littleton Active Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Man, that would make somebody a nice carry gun!

simonp and Karl Beining like this.
  6. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    I can't take it anymore....It's a go Karl. PM sent.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted