SOLD NIB - Ruger New Vaquero Engraved -- Polished Stainless -- 45 LC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

This gun is NIB, was ONLY AVAILABLE to $3500 level sponsors at Friends of NRA banquets in 2015! Very limited production, and nicely done.

$900 OBO Shipped

IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3196.JPG IMG_3197.JPG IMG_3198.JPG IMG_3199.JPG IMG_3200.JPG IMG_3201.JPG IMG_3202.JPG IMG_3203.JPG IMG_3204.JPG

2. Jim Lyles

Jim Lyles Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    It’s Vaquero Day!

colrhino, Harleyvato and Karl Beining like this.

3. Choc. Lab

Choc. Lab Member

Apr 14, 2020
    Can I say, this friend, had one hell of a collection. I'm waiting to see the one I want and then jump fast.

Karl Beining likes this.
  4. Dwe

Dwe I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!

Sep 4, 2011
    :confused:keep waiting And see what happens.
    Or more likely what happened!

Colorado Sonny and zChambers like this.
  5. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
  6. Alpina9

Alpina9 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2015
    I know your client likes guns, but does he actually ever shoot them? Lol

Karl Beining likes this.
  7. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
  8. Alpina9

Alpina9 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2015
    I have a buddy who famously says “not shooting your nice guns is like not making loved your wife, so that she stays nice for her next husband.”

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted