1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold on another forum. Thanks!

NIB/Unfired STI 2011 Tactical HOST w/DLC finish, 1-126mm & 1-140mm mag, STI case/box/paperwork. This is an amazing pistol, probably the overall best size and value in the STI line-up...lots of bang for your buck!
$1995.00 delivered from me to your FFL with a cop of my drivers license. Only for sale where legal and no trades. Email me if you want it: [email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
How does STI decide which guns some with the plastic STI box and others like this one come in the padded carry case?

Excellent deal here!

·
Banned
593 Posts
How does STI decide which guns some with the plastic STI box and others like this one come in the padded carry case?

Excellent deal here!
Probably the same way they decide the next iteration, variant, name change, model name, etc. is going to be .... it doesn't seem to make any rhyme or reason whatsoever.

:)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Excellent deal here!
They started phasing in the new packaging in well over a year ago. I’m sure there are still a lot of guns with plastic cases on dealers shelves that went out before the change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts