SOLD Nice Guns at Nice prices

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by UBOATDOC, Oct 4, 2019.

1. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    IMG_2128.JPG IMG_2141.JPG UboatDoc was digging around in the safe and found a few items that I just don't shoot and/or have not shot in a very long time. I don't carry em either, so I have decided to post these 3 nice guns. The pics speak for themselves as these are in 90-99% condition.

1. Beautiful Fusion Pro Series Elite CCO Custom in Ion Bond. This was custom built for a member a few years ago, shot little, never carried and in perfect shape. Not a damn scratch. Of course it is in .45 ACP and includes the original box and paperwork. This is a NY Fusion build that is about 5+ years old. 995.00 from my FFL to yours. SOLD

2. Nice Colt Combat Commander in .45 ACP. This was purchased by me from another member of 1911 Addicts. It shoots well, carries well and would be a great builder or leave as is and have a nice Commander. The enhanced beavertail and flat trigger are all business and I purchased to carry, but found an Officer's LW I like a little better. 775.00 from my FFL to yours. SOLD to Ethanol Red

These are nice guns and well cared for, they need new homes with my fellow addicts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    KS95B40, ronin11, Jimhoag and 16 others like this.
  2. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015

3. callmegoose77

callmegoose77 I identify as a 1911. Don't assume my caliber! Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2014
    Pm sent about the CCO

KS95B40 and UBOATDOC like this.
  4. MSGT2511

MSGT2511 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 14, 2016
    Wow! That is a STEAL on that Fusion!! I have owned three, and still have one. All have been flawless, and if I didn't already have a Fusion N-Com in Ion Bond that was custom built for me for my retirement, I would be ALL OVER yours. Someone is going to be very happy!

P.S. May I suggest going into your original listing to edit, then hit the "insert every full image" button for full-sized photos. Much easier for others to see, and helps sell quicker.

isialk and KS95B40 like this.
  5. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    3 Nice guns? I thought I could count.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  6. callmegoose77

callmegoose77 I identify as a 1911. Don't assume my caliber! Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2014
    He’s got a Delta Elite on another thread!

UBOATDOC likes this.
  7. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    That Colt would be gone if I wasn't in a Communist State.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  8. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    HooDoo,
    You can always move to Texas and buy it. Plenty of room & yes sir it's a very nice Colt and Fusion.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  9. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Just give me 1 year and I'll be in a Free state. And Texas is defiantly on the Main Menu. Thank you!

10. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    You could always stop off for a few years in Arizona.

11. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    That's on the Menu also. Brother is in Southern AZ. I'm a little more equated with that area. Like I said I'm still up in the air on the exact state, but I'm out of here. And not too soon may I add.

Old Sea Dragon likes this.
  12. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    It has been a sad situation for what was once a great place to live. I actually grew up there and went back to live(stationed) there 3 different times over about 20 years. Each time, more crazy, more expensive and stranger laws along with incredible overpopulation in certain areas. I have friends who still live there and like you, are trying to get out. It takes too much money to "live right" there.

13. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015
    That Commander sure is tempting!

stlgecko and UBOATDOC like this.
  14. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Couldn't buy it here. No room here for anyone. You are welcome to come here and drag a few liberals away if ya want. It's expensive here, no guns or alcohol is allowed and we are just stupid hillbillies who hate outsiders. No pro teams to root for in sports, no game to hunt and if ya own guns you are hated. 120 in the summer and 30 below in the winter. Our rivers and lakes are devoid of fish so that hobby is out. Sorry!!

Devoid of anything green as far as vegetation is concerned. Drugs are rampant and the newest car ya will see is a 1999 dodge truck. But please come here and drag a few liberals away though there aren't many. ;)

15. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    I won't even start in about SOME of my so called neighbors. Some feel freighted or shocked about my big Betsy Ross and POW,MIA flags in front of the house. Makes me happy. But I'm in the minority in this city. Most are to scared or too much of a coward to express there Patriotism. But don't get me wrong. All the media covers is the Libtards and anarchists. All of us stuck in this state are not the way the Fake news portrays. But this state is ruined beyond repair. Sad.

Journeyman1234 and UBOATDOC like this.
  16. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    Yep. It is. And this was/is a place of such geographic diversity and beauty. But this probably happens when you don't respect the land in which you live. And try to remake history.

17. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
    Let’s try to sell the pistol.

Chris O, isialk, Raven312 and 2 others like this.
  18. zipper046

zipper046 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Does the Fusion CCO have a steel or aluminum frame?

isialk likes this.
  19. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    Pretty sarcastic, Red.
    It is steel and sold.

isialk likes this.
  20. Ethanol Red

Jul 12, 2015
    Not sarcastic at all. I want him to sell them.

isialk and UBOATDOC like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted