1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon Fellow Addicts,

A few Addicts have talked about doing this but since I just sold my last 9mm handgun I am going to give it a shot. I just found that I rarely shot the few 9mm handguns that I did have and always grabbed my 45s, 10MMs or 357 mag handguns.

Let me start off by saying I really don't want to ship ammo. I don't think it would make much sense.

I have over 7000 (maybe as much as 8000) rounds of all factory new, all brass cased, all 115 Grain FMJ, 9MM ammo. 90% of it is high quality GECO 9mm. The rest is good quality S&B 9mm. All lead ammo, no steel cores or any stuff like that.

I've never been one to leave them in boxes. All my ammo is stored in a climate controlled room in government surplus 30 cal ammo cans and the cans are stored in larger plastic storage bins.

I am willing to drive 30 minutes in any direction from my home to accommodate nearby addicts.

Looking for $425 per 1000. Each 1000 comes with it's own ammo can as seen in the pictures.

You can buy multiple 1000 round lots of ammo but I am not interested in a bulk discount arrangement. :)

Willing to drive 30 minutes from my house in SE PA to facilitate transaction.

I accept Paypal F&F with no note or cash at the transaction location.

And I won't be driving to New Jersey or Maryland with 1000s of rounds of ammo :)

ammo5.jpg
ammo4.jpg
ammo3.jpg
ammo2.jpg
ammo1.jpg

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
6,331 Posts
If you decide to uh sale and ship let me know. I’d be interested in a box.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Exactly!

If you decide to ship count me in please!

GLWS otherwise!

Reactions: soverystout

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,127 Posts
Any interest in driving to AZ? Great weather this time of year. Cash money in hand. Will add $5 for gas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts