1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nighthawk Advanced Armament Tactical 45acp with shadow camo finish, light rail and Trijicon RM06 optics. I am the second owner of this fine pistol. Round count across both owners is approximately 500 rounds fired. This 1911 was built by Robert Reeves at Nighthawk in late 2013 and sold new in early 2014. Comes with the Nighthawk case and two mags.

I never intended to sell this pistol but pending democrat led gun control legislation in the Virginia General Assembly which if passed, will classify the Nighthawk AAC as an "assault weapon" because it has a threaded barrel. This new law will carry a penalty of a Class 6 felony (1 to 5 years in prison). This is just one of many draconian gun bills already submitted to the Virginia General Assembly for immediate action when the democrats take control in January.

I hope to sell or trade this gun and replace it with another Nighthawk, Wilson Combat or Guncrafter full size 1911. Open to trades for high end single stack 1911's in 45acp with or without RMR optics. Plus or minus cash to even out a trade.

Price: $2,900 shipped to your FFL (from my FFL)

Brown Gun Firearm Trigger White
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Electronic device Cameras & optics Digital camera Camera accessory Point-and-shoot camera
Brown Toy Purple Fictional character Tan
Technology Grey Material property Everyday carry Shadow

·
Registered
208 Posts
Pending legislation is still pending. I'd hold this until something passes and then get the barrel replaced if necessary. Otherwise I'd drop 2900 for this with an RMR if I could! Fantastic price

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought about sending it to NH for a flush barrel and may still do that, but will need to dispose of the threaded barrel which may kill the resale value of the AAC. Wanted to check interest on the forum before reaching out to Nighthawk.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Thought about sending it to NH for a flush barrel and may still do that, but will need to dispose of the threaded barrel which may kill the resale value of the AAC. Wanted to check interest on the forum before reaching out to Nighthawk.
Mere possession of a threaded barrel, a part, is a felony? VA has gone crazier than the PRK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts