close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nighthawk Browning Highpower

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saludachase, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:04 AM.

1. Saludachase

Saludachase Ron

Jul 22, 2016
    This may be a good investment. Nighthawk rep told my FFL that browning has discontinued the BHP and that there will not be any more nighthawk versions once they run out. I ordered one 10 months ago and should be in soon. I most likely will not be picking it up due to financial difficulties.

2. 3Baers

3Baers 1911 oldie

Oct 9, 2011
    I picked one up around the middle of June from George, you really should try and get this, its a hoot. Very accurate, fits the hand and points well, sights were on out of the box or in this case the padded soft case. Trigger, excellent and I do mean excellent and the magazine disconnect is gone. Oh and did I say how well it fits the hand, I got the VZ grips on it, it a really nice gun.
    I've on put about 150 rounds thru it so far but not the first malfunction, not even a hint of one. I'll have to do a proper range report one of these days, it been hectic here lately. If there is anyway possible I wouldn't pass this one up.

Saludachase likes this.

3. Saludachase

Saludachase Ron

Jul 22, 2016
    I will still get 1st option. I have found that every time a door closes for me another opens. Will see

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  4. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle! Supporting Addict

Aug 10, 2012
    Mine has one more layaway payment and then she comes home!

Jollyroger1 and NewWaveGuy01 like this.
  5. NewWaveGuy01

NewWaveGuy01 Active Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Has anyone else heard about Browning discounting the hi power? Thanks!

Never mind, I didn't see nighthawkrep is the source.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

6. 3Baers

3Baers 1911 oldie

Oct 9, 2011
    I've read a couple of places that FN the parent company is discontinuing the Hi Power. I guess we are not really going to know until it actually happens. However if you want a new one, I'd be looking.

There is this:

https://americanhandgunner.com/hi-power-shootings/

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted