1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Thanks K…..means a lot coming from you.

You have any more action shooting videos planned?
Always love your review videos.
Thanks, G.

Nothing planned. haha
There may be a special one coming this year, so I’m sure it will have to be brought in a special way as well. ;)

Reactions: Bender
did not even know they made a commander Classic. IMHO, the classic and the bob marvel are their finest works. lots of detail on them. perfect fit inthe hand.

congrats on this great pick up. nice report too

enjoy the toy @G

I have a NH full size 9mm Classic. This write up makes me think that I might need a commander to go with it.
just when you think you have all that you need..Bender tempts us with a Commander Classic. back to work..time to save...:)

Thanks K…..means a lot coming from you.

You have any more action shooting videos planned?
Always love your review videos.
do not want to hijack the thread. intereste din thos evideos though. where are they found?

Great write up and review of a phenomenal pistol. Your gov SS Classic was the first NHC that jumped out at me to the extent that it did. This one has the same effect. I agree with you about the slide stop, awesome. Not many Hawks on the kali roster but I got to fondle one a couple weeks ago and it was nice. If it had been a SS Classic of either size and any caliber, I’d have picked it up in 10 days. They are my favorite Hawks. Sweet score.

@Bender I have been looking high and low for a nice NHC Classic commander in 9mm. Days have come and gone without a glimpse of this unicorn. Frustration has led me to making inquiries of total strangers on the street. No love.

So, I am dragging my butt back to this fine review thread. Please consider this searcher’s wish worthy. I would love to be added to your dibs list, should you ever decide to sell this fine Hawk.

I was researching the last two guns on my “buy list” when I found your review. So now you know when my search began and why I am jumping back in. Thanks again for sharing your range report and observations. Have a great day.

That's one great looking pistol. I share your admiration of Nighthawk, I think they're a great company. Of course build time is getting extreme, but if a few hundred of the members would stop ordering Hawks the order time would be greatly reduced. I have several Hawks and I love them all, no issues for me.

As far as grips, how about putting a set of mammoth ivory on them? I have a set of cross cuts on mine, but it's only a range gun, cross cuts are not for carry. IMHO, the ivory really sets the tone for a great looking gun, only makes it more better :cool: The 2nd pic is the Classic w/ the original grips, I think the ivory makes it much more better, but see for yourself.

Congrats, and enjoy the Classic...

Calipers Wood Revolver Air gun Trigger

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun Gun accessory

Thanks for taking the time to write this up @Bender . Nighthawk should hire you for their marketing department. You can make everyone want one of these.

( Can you do their Bull next? )
I think Nighthawk will send you one.
🤔
Or at least get it at a 30% discount.
I've heard (page after page after page) that's what the you tube folks get. 🤣

It along with the classic are my two favorite nighthawk models. Now I think we need an updated pic to see the grips you decided on.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this I found it informative and very entertaining. Several smiles along the way.

P. S. I can't believe I'm just seeing this.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.