1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Addicts,

After much deliberation, soul searching, and mixed feelings on this, I am going to sell off all but a handful of guns. I have some debt that is unrelated to firearms, and it would be much smarter to pay this debt off rather than have these just sit in my safe unused. I know, I have said for quite a while that I’m trying to downsize, but then end up caving and buying some back – but I have to stop purchasing more guns for now.

I am open to realistic offers via PM, but this is not a “Fire sale” – I do not NEED to sell any of them, I just feel it’s the right thing to do at this time. I will not be accepting any trades.

In this thread is I have one that I recently but haven't fired - it's a 5" Nighthawk Custom Heinie Signature Series in 9mm. It is VERY clean!!

Gun specs:
  • 5" Government size
  • 9 mm

Includes:
  • The original bag
  • The test target
  • (1) Wilson Mag

NO TRADES!!
Price on this one is $2450 shipped from ME to your FFL.
If it has to be shipped from an FFL, add $50 to cover my extra fees. This is non-negotiable.

I accept payment from Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F, Postal money order, or Certified bank check.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I included a screenshot below from November showing the 1911 Addicts "Top10 Traders" from the feedback system that is currently unavailable.

*NOTE - It's the Nighthawk on bottom - these are the only pictures that I have taken of it so far. I will take new pictures tonight and post them.
Here is a link to the original sellers thread with great pictures of it Sponsor - Used Nighthawk Custom Heinie Signature Series

20210216_195454.jpg

20201215_185606.jpg
20201208_220819.jpg
FEEDBACK Nov 2020.png

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hello Fellow Addicts,

After much deliberation, soul searching, and mixed feelings on this, I am going to sell off all but a handful of guns. I have some debt that is unrelated to firearms, and it would be much smarter to pay this debt off rather than have these just sit in my safe unused. I know, I have said for quite a while that I’m trying to downsize, but then end up caving and buying some back – but I have to stop purchasing more guns for now.

I am open to realistic offers via PM, but this is not a “Fire sale” – I do not NEED to sell any of them, I just feel it’s the right thing to do at this time. I will not be accepting any trades.

In this thread is I have one that I recently but haven't fired - it's a 5" Nighthawk Custom Heinie Signature Series in 9mm. It is VERY clean!!

Gun specs:
  • 5" Government size
  • 9 mm

Includes:
  • The original bag
  • The test target
  • (1) Wilson Mag

NO TRADES!!
Price on this one is $2450 shipped from ME to your FFL.
If it has to be shipped from an FFL, add $50 to cover my extra fees. This is non-negotiable.

I accept payment from Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F, Postal money order, or Certified bank check.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I included a screenshot below from November showing the 1911 Addicts "Top10 Traders" from the feedback system that is currently unavailable.

*NOTE - It's the Nighthawk on bottom - these are the only pictures that I have taken of it so far. I will take new pictures tonight and post them.
Here is a link to the original sellers thread with great pictures of it Sponsor - Used Nighthawk Custom Heinie Signature Series

View attachment 709235
View attachment 709232 View attachment 709233 View attachment 709234
I understand the challenge. I’m selling some because it’s the only intelligent thing to do. Good luck. This one is a gem.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts