1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was able to trade my older Wilson Supergrade on this awesome Enforcer 9mm with naked slide, NFCS, etc.. Thanks to Joe @ Nighthawk and Mark @ Texas Patriot!

So get home with it yesterday doing my normal routine, open it up, check out the test target, etc then I notice the case has changed. Checked out the Enforcer for a minute then set it aside and went back to the case.

I know guys, I'm getting old because I was truly excited about the case.

Like most of you, I'm guessing, the gun goes in the safe to a holster to a range bag but the case goes into the closet never to been seen again until you sell the gun, but I couldn't help myself it's like they actually thought out the case.

First off, unlike the other Nighthawk bag which was a B**CH to zip this closes effortlessly. Inside you will find 4 Mag pockets and the other side has a padded handgun pocket AND a document pocket! That's right, the test target and manual finally has a real home!

I know I may be the odd guy out on this one but just thought it was worth sharing.

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
Beautiful Nighthawk, great case. Think I will call NH and see if I can trade my case's in for the new model.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I don't think you're the odd one out. Their old case is an old style and that new case looks great! I use my cases with my semi-customs sometimes (NH, Guncrafter, etc. even my Volkmann). It is a good way for me to keep certain magazines with certain 1911s if I want to and also a good way to transport them sometimes. Good to see NH has come out with a better case for their awesome guns!

Reactions: Kyle Burt
1 - 11 of 11 Posts