1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: (got something else coming so something needs to go, so sorry no trades)
Nighthawk Falcon, blue over hard chrome, Trijicon HD Yellow Front night sight (easy to see and pick up quickly) and 10-8 Rear sight just installed by Nighthawk (target below), also had them flute the barrel hood (all documented and on bill), barrel is crowned, slide stopped recessed, blended magwell, two factory nighthawk mags included. You can see by the pics it is a unique pistol that is built nicely.

The Ebony grips with Nighthawk emblems are NOT included. They are made by Wood Caliber, Ebony, then I ordered the Nighthawk emblems and had them installed. The maybe be purchased by the seller for an additional $150.00 or will sell separate after the sale.

The pistol will come with the factory G10 Nighthawk grips pictured below.

Will ship to an FFL that will accept from an individual with DL included or $35.00 more if needs to go from FFL to FFL.

Price is $2850.00, payment accepted via Paypal (no fees and no mention of item), Personal Check (wait to clear), U.S. Postal Money order.

factory grips included
Chip McCormick RPM Magazines for sale too
https://www.1911addicts.com/threads...ck-and-silver-chip-mccormick-rpm-mags.117201/

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
That is gorgeous! I just bought a stainless falcon on here or would be all over this. Those newer flutes on the hood are much better than the older ones IMO. GLWS

·
Registered
760 Posts
Very nice....gotta love the two tone!!

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,039 Posts
Hmm, you boys might better hurry! I have an empty full size holster that this would fit nicely in. It’s a beautiful piece of machinery with my favorite sights.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,016 Posts
That's a beautiful gun, exceptional styling and details, well done-

Beef.gif

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Are you sure the slide is blued and not something else?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
My God that's beautiful!!!!
For Sale: (got something else coming so something needs to go, so sorry no trades)
Nighthawk Falcon, blue over hard chrome, Trijicon HD Yellow Front night sight (easy to see and pick up quickly) and 10-8 Rear sight just installed by Nighthawk (target below), also had them flute the barrel hood (all documented and on bill), barrel is crowned, slide stopped recessed, blended magwell, two factory nighthawk mags included. You can see by the pics it is a unique pistol that is built nicely.

The Ebony grips with Nighthawk emblems are NOT included. They are made by Wood Caliber, Ebony, then I ordered the Nighthawk emblems and had them installed. The maybe be purchased by the seller for an additional $150.00 or will sell separate after the sale.

The pistol will come with the factory G10 Nighthawk grips pictured below.

Will ship to an FFL that will accept from an individual with DL included or $35.00 more if needs to go from FFL to FFL.

Price is $2850.00, payment accepted via Paypal (no fees and no mention of item), Personal Check (wait to clear), U.S. Postal Money order.

factory grips included
Chip McCormick RPM Magazines for sale too
https://www.1911addicts.com/threads...ck-and-silver-chip-mccormick-rpm-mags.117201/

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kevin is correct it is not blueing but I'm going to call Monday just to make sure as I believe it is DLC finish.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Very nice falcon.... If I didn't have a junior Falcon incoming next month.

@ Francis

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,039 Posts
So, what goes to the chopping block from your hoard now?

Hmm nothing yet I’m just replenishing what I’ve gotten rid of. Think for once I’m kind happy with the ones I have. Never know though

1 - 20 of 41 Posts