Nighthawk Gathering 2.0! Dates set!

Discussion in 'Nighthawk Custom' started by MSGT2511, Feb 25, 2019.

1. MSGT2511

MSGT2511 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 14, 2016
    I am pleased to announce that a dates have been set for the second annual Nighthawk Gathering! This year's Gathering will be on Thursday, May 2nd and Friday, May 3rd. These dates were what was agreed upon by all at Nighthawk, and me. This works best for their busy schedule, and is MUCH better than trying to wait until the heat of the Arkansas Summer!

Last year's event was great! Everyone that attended commented on the great time they had, meeting all the staff at Nighthawk, and other Addicts! This was more like a family reunion!

The event includes a full tour of Nighthawk's facility in Berryville Arkansas on day 1, which includes handling some of their in stock inventory (which is available for sale!) Day 2 is a fun and relaxed time shooting at Mr Stone's (Nighthawk's Owner) private range and ranch, followed by a catered cookout in his barn.

Last year none other than Doug Turnbull made a surprise visit during the Tours, and he stayed and shot (and then ate, of course) with all Attendees at the ranch on day 2, as did many of the fine family of Nighthawk Custom employees.

I know this is kind of short notice, but I had to wait for Nighthawk to solidify the dates. So now the rules:

Please post here your intention to attend, followed by a PM including your name, email address, and cell phone number. (nothing with be shared outside of with me or Nighthawk (name/user name only).

Spots are limited to 20 total. Each attendee may bring one guest for the tour/shoot so we are fair to others. Please include if a second person will attend the tour/shoot in your PM. If you attended last year, no problem, you may still attend again, but we are hoping to get some new Addicts this year as well.

There is plenty to do for significant others that may want to come to Eureka Springs, which is were the hotels are located, but do not wish to attend either the tour or the shoot and cookout. However, they will be missing out!!

This will be on a first come, first served basis, so the posts FOLLOWED UP with a PM will be used to determine eligibility based on time stamps, so don't hesitate. Even if you see so many posts that you know have filled up the spots, be sure to post and PM. I say this because, inevitably, some will have to cancel for various reasons, so a waiting list will be kept as well based on time stamps from posts followed up with PMs.

More details will follow, and be sure to look up the old threads from last year's First Annual Nighthawk Gathering for details and pictures of this fantastic experience!

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/first-annual-nighthawk-gathering-update-september-20-21.45504/

Again, post then PM with your information if you wish to attend. And please be sure to spread the word to your fellow Addicts!

And owning a Nighthawk is not required to attend, however, if history proves true, you WILL once you have this fantastic experience! (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, but RECOMMENDED!! LOL)

Looking forward to meeting some old Addict Friends, and some new ones!

2. jogger

jogger Member

Feb 22, 2019
    Sounds like a great event and fun time.

3. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015
    Y’all will love it! Big thanks to Nighthawk for agreeing to host us once again. And to @MSGT2511 for the behind the scenes work at organizing.

Really wish I could make it out there but I’ll probably have to skip this time.

MSGT2511 and Stogies like this.
  4. Jim Lyles

Jim Lyles Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
  5. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Got you down. I'll update when we get closer. Please let me know if you need to cancel.

I'd book your hotel in Eureka Springs soon. They have events year round, so you never know....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    Jollyroger1 likes this.
  6. Jim Lyles

Aug 25, 2018
    Brian, I actually live in Berryville so I will not need a hotel. Additionally if you have a full group and a waitlist, I can give up my spot since I live here in town. But if it’s a small group I’d love to be apart of it.

Jim

ronin11 and Jollyroger1 like this.
  7. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Stop buying full house custom guns (and knives), buy the little miss some Louis Vuitton to soften her up, and come on up! You know you can't stay away!

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  8. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    That's awesome that you live in the "semi-custom triangle" there in Northwest Arkansas!

How about renting out some rooms then to some fellow Addicts! ;)

Jim Lyles and Jollyroger1 like this.
  9. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
    I SOOOO want to go to this. So I brought it up casually with my wife. I wish I could have recorded the phone call for you all. Needless to say, she doesn't get it. Nope. Not even a little...

:shifty:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  10. Fred_G

Fred_G Known Agitator

Dec 29, 2015
    I am in if they allow repeat offenders... :)

FWoo45, 10mm Guy, MSGT2511 and 2 others like this.
  11. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Repeat offenders are welcome!

10mm Guy and Jim Lyles like this.
  12. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Did you explain to her that it would be a trip for BOTH of you? Have her research Eureka Springs, and for gosh sakes, don't give up!! ;)

Oh, and...…….GOOD LUCK!!:)

10mm Guy and Jim Lyles like this.
  13. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    So, where it the closest airport to there?

14. Mike0251

Mike0251 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 25, 2016
    Edited. Can't make it.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  15. Jim Lyles

Aug 25, 2018
    Small airport in town. NR Arkansas in Rogers, Springfield MO and Branson has a moderate size. Worst case both Springfield and NW Arkansas 1.5 hrs.

10mm Guy, MSGT2511 and 1L26 like this.
  16. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018

Thanks for the info!

17. Pangari1

Pangari1 -this space for rent- Supporting Addict

Dec 1, 2011
    Well in that case!

I’m ready to push my luck and see if I can still survive our breakfast joint.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  18. Fred_G

Fred_G Known Agitator

Dec 29, 2015
    Don't forget the Rowdy Beaver and the Rocking Pig...

Seriously folks, if you have not been, you need to sign up and GO! Guns, lots of guns, 1911's, shooting guns, what could be better? Nighthawk has great hospitality.

19. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Thanks for the encouragement! If we didn't have 3 little ones I would definitely make it worth her while somehow! But let's face it, I can't go take a pee without having company in the bathroom with me!! :laugh: And if we were able to get away for a long weekend I'm fairly certain I would lose the Arkansas argument!!

I haven't given up totally yet. I looked at the pictures from the fall event sometime back and I knew I wanted to participate if you did another. My company has a facility in Kansas City, KS, which is only 4 hours away. I have been wanting to get out there and see the operation, so mayyyyyyybeeeee....I'll have better luck selling it to my boss??? :cigar:

BigSkyGuy and MSGT2511 like this.
  20. FBF

FBF LSU Tiger Fanatic

Dec 24, 2016
    I want in if there’s a spot left.

Jollyroger1 and Fred_G like this.