1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm putting my GRP up for sale, I ordered this gun new in early 2011 and it was finished on 9-7-2011. I then sent it to Rob at Alchemy Custom Weaponry in Nov. of 2013 for a complete make over inside & outside. Wilson Bullet Proof Parts were used inside and include Sear, Disconector, Firing Pin, Firing Pin Stop, and Extractor, he also installed a new Ejector. On the Outside Flushed Cut & Crowned Bbl., EGW Thick Flanged Bushing, Flat Top & Serrate the slide, G.I Brand Rear Single Dot Tritium, XS Big Dot Tritium Front Sight, Wilson Flat Trigger set at #4.5lbs., Hard Core Slide Stop, and fit and Blend a NightHawk One Piece Mag.Well w/ Lanyard Hole, and the entire gun was finished in Hard Hat Finish. There is about $3900 total in this gun with parts and work. I'm going to offer this at $2950 SHIPPED FFL to FFL. PAYMENTS- USPS MONEY ORDER/ BANK DRAFT CHECK/ PERSONAL CHECK(these must clear before shipping) any questions or if you need more pics. please PM me your email address and I'll do my best to get them to you, also if you use Face Book you can go to Alchemy's Face Book Page and look up pictures under ? there you can see the progress work on it. Thanks for looking.
20160407_081006_resized.jpg
20160407_081035_resized.jpg
20160407_081302_resized.jpg
20160407_081238_resized.jpg
20160407_081347_resized.jpg
20160407_082623_resized.jpg
20160407_082645_resized.jpg
20160407_081217_resized.jpg

Reactions: Jollyroger1

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
That's pretty nice! I like it. gLWS

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments, I'm going to leave this add up through the weekend after Sunday I'm going to close it because I'm leaving for work and won't be back till sometime next month. I didn't want someone who might want to make a deal and be waiting a month for an answer. Thanks.

·
Shooter Ready.....Stand By!
1,536 Posts
Seller is good to go! Heck of a deal here....

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back up, I'm heading back home this evening so I'm going to offer this up again. Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Damn good price for that beauty.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump back to the top. I've had a few PM's about maybe trading, and a few questions about the build. I went and pulled up the original thread where I thanked Rob at Alchemy for doing this build I can't go back in and edit the add anymore so I'll post the corrections here. The Bbl. Bushing is a NOWLIN N.M. BUSHING (not the EGW. Thick Flanged) and the XS Front Sight is their Std. Dot Tritium Front (not the Big Dot) the Trigger shows some wear in the picture I don't believe it was coated in the Hard Hat Finish not sure as to why, as far as trading I would accept an even trade or partial plus cash. I would be interested in other 1911's in .45acp or 38Super. Night Hawk, Les Baer, Wilson Full Size or Wilson Compact. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back up, see post were I edited the parts and also listed trade options. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the replies, there is close to $4000 between the GRP and the work that Alchemy Customs did to this gun.

Reactions: Jollyroger1

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back up for the Weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT. Added some trade options in another post were I updated some info. Would be willing to trade for Wilson's Full-sized, Wilson Compact's , Les Baers in 45acp or 38super. Thanks again there is close to $4000 in this gun with the GRP and Alchemy's work that was done.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mods please close this. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts