1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I’ll unfortunately need to sell my last safe-queen.

this is a Nighthawk custom 10mm Heinie long slide with exactly 100 round through it. I also had Nighthawk black DLC the whole gun for a longer lasting finish (which was a $600 upgrade). I’m the only owner - purchased directly from Nighthawk. Never carried. Would be a great defense or target gun. Ridiculously, ridiculously accurate.

This belongs with someone who will use it more than I did, and my experiences buying and selling on this site have generally been really good.

asking $2500 shipped, cashiers check or online payment. Original case, paperwork, brushing tool, and a couple extra nighthawk magazines (I think 4 total -will need to check) and recoil springs. Am out of town until Sunday, but could take more pics then if needed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Well sir, they should have posted like I did. I believe that's the rules but I understand sir.
Congratulations.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,071 Posts
That was quick!

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
This is exactly the reason you post your intentions first sir, to eliminate confusion.

JD

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Reactions: sechip88 and B81

·
Registered
938 Posts
Up to the Seller to conduct himself and the sale as he sees fit, IMHO. Posting in the thread is more to avoid hurt feelings and misunderstandings - as seems to have occurred here.

With that said - I'd have wanted a crack at that Longslide too! Beautiful and a great price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
@simonp - It's a rule of thumb, you have many posts, & you know that as well as I do. Mods have talked about it many times sir. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Up to the Seller to conduct himself and the sale as he sees fit, IMHO. Posting in the thread is more to avoid hurt feelings and misunderstandings - as seems to have occurred here.

With that said - I'd have wanted a crack at that Longslide too! Beautiful and a great price.
"Correct sir, as I said "TO ELIMINATE CONFUSION" JD

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Certainly understandable, and apologies to all. Next time I sell I will certainly be much more clear on the procedure in the listing, and will require that someone post on the listing first.
Since I did not do that here, I simply sold to the first person who pmed me with an offer to buy at the price that I listed. I will honor that sale.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Certainly understandable, and apologies to all. Next time I sell I will certainly be much more clear on the procedure in the listing, and will require that someone post on the listing first.
Since I did not do that here, I simply sold to the first person who pmed me with an offer to buy at the price that I listed. I will honor that sale.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
If he backs out I'm next - ill send you a PM!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts