1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Addicts. I've got my NH Heinie Kestrel/Ladyhawk .45acp for sale. The test target says "Ladyhawk" but I talked with Nighthawk to confirm the build and they said the model is the "Kestrel". It's not marked as either anywhere on the firearm itself.

The firearm is NIB & unfired except for NH testing. In fact I just removed the tie wrap and the yellow information/owners card yesterday to install the extra set of grips for pictures. Until then, it hadn't even had the slide racked on it. It's beautiful and doesn't have a mark or blem on it anywhere.

Comes with the green NH pistol rug/bag, magazines, test target, & everything else that came with it. Note: I will be including an extra set of Tactical Elite black/gray Custom made G10 Full coverage grips with a flat bottom and a Custom made leather holster by the "Leatherguy", right hand, never used or broken in. It's never had a firearm inserted in it but I ordered it for a 1911 Commander. In the pictures, it is the one on the right side.

Pictures: I am including 2 stock pictures from NH and this looks just like it except that it has the Heinie "H" logo at the rear of the slide instead of the moon hawk logo. Also shown is the holster (the one on the right), the original grips, & the custom G10 grips.

Asking $3395.00 or best reasonable offer. I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds are in my account.

Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!!
FEATURES
  • Forged Commander Size Frame and 4.25" Slide
  • Match Grade .45ACP Barrel
  • Reduced Overall Frame Circumference
  • Scalloped front strap and Mainspring Housing
  • Magazine Well Beveled for Insertion
  • Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Night Sights
  • Hand Serrated Rear of Slide
  • Tactical Checkered Extended Magazine Release
  • Shortened Slide Stop and Beveled Frame
  • Crowned Barrel Flush with Bushing
  • Nighthawk Custom Ultra-Thin Alumagrips™
  • Standard Finish: Black Nitride with stainless controls
  • Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
  • Checkered Recoil Spring Plug
  • Completely Dehorned for Comfortable Carry
  • Ultra Hi-cut Front Strap
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Still life photography Trigger Metal Ammunition Gun accessory
Brown Gun Firearm Ammunition Trigger
Product Brown Gun Firearm Ammunition
Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory
Office equipment Still life photography Gun accessory
Text Paper Black Paper product Document
Metal Material property Musical instrument accessory Trigger Still life photography
Stationery Office equipment Gun accessory Office supplies Paper
Purple Lavender Violet Household hardware Glove

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,783 Posts
Damn it, this place is killing me! What another perfect match for my 9mm Kestrel:mad: another one I wish I could acquire! Gonna leave my image as a thumbnail to not confuse anyone which is fer sail:roll: not that there’s much different

Attachments

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
This is a reverse copy of the GRP Nighthawk you sold a couple months back (a favorite color combo of mine) . You sir have a fine taste with these pistols. GLWS

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DWdude,
Thank you sir, I really appreciate those kind words.

I have the exact twin to this firearm also except in 9mm. You have to look at the barrel to tell the difference.

And yes sir, I miss that Hard Chrome GRP but the gentleman I sold it to said I'll have 1st shot at it but his plans are to never let it go. Thanks brother!

Jim D. - BCD 45
SE Texas

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Kestrel is my favorite. That would be a great one to have. I'd really like that very gun in a 10mm.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes sir, one in 10mm would be something alright.

To me, this is the best balanced best feeling 1911 of all. It's just all around great.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want to thank all of you Addicts for looking. I appreciate all of you!

Jim D - BCD 45
SE Texas

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Brian,
I hope you get to feeling better buddy. Good luck brother.

BCD 45 - Jim D.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Withdraw this firearm please!

BCD 45

1 - 19 of 19 Posts