1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this just weeks ago from a great Addicts sponsor but found another "must have" (from the same sponsor) so this one has to go! Love the gun, it's hand down the best revolver action I've shot, while I haven't shot many I have had my share of Pythons.

It's only had 50 rounds of 38 special through it, it's had NO 357 mag shot through it. Will come in its original case with all papers, cleaning kit, etc.

$3000 shipped - Paypal preferred you cover fees or USPS Money order. I prefer to ship to your FFL so check to make sure they will accept from an individual.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The hammer appears to be different from the one I saw. Is yours the standard configuration, or does it have options?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hammer appears to be different from the one I saw. Is yours the standard configuration, or does it have options?
Great question, as far as i know, it's standard one. Looking on gunbroker looks like some have this hammer and the others have the more skeletonized hammer. Seems to be 1 of the 2 they are using

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I don't think so...here are photos of my 6" Nighthawk Korth and a 6 inch Ratzeburg Korth....the hammer on the 4" looks the same as my NH Korth, but is different from the Ratzburg Korth....see below.....
Gun Brown Product Firearm Trigger
no matter, this is one outstanding revolver...damn close to the Ratzberg Korths in fir and function.....
Product Gun Line Trigger Grey

1 - 20 of 28 Posts