1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this on Gunbroker last month. Had some minor scratches from handling use, and the dreaded idiot scratch, all from the previous owner.

I took it with me to Nighthawk this past week. They did a complete refinish of the stainless by bead-blasting it. The finished gun looks as new!

I shot approximately 50 rounds thru her at the Gathering and it functioned flawlessly. Very accurate and soft shooting, BUT I had a Colt Wiley Clapp basically redone by Nighthawk as well, and the Wiley-Hawk is just doing it for me, plus it is a 45. I'm just not ready to switch to 9mm single stacks for carry, so here it is for sale. Original owner said he put 1000 rounds thru her, so she is just barely broken in.

So here it is. A beautiful 2016 Steven Cox built Nighthawk Ladyhawk Heinie Commander. It has the following extras: Stainless Steel frame/slide with black nitride small parts. Bobtail Frame. High undercut front strap. Carry cuts on slide. Marvel recoil system. Blue/Black LOK grips with Nighthawk Logos inset. Extra set of black starburst grips with Nighthawk logo inset.

Comes with everything from Nighthawk, case, two mags, paperwork, test target, second test target from slide/frame refinish, etc.

Asking $2500 shipped from my FFL to yours. Payment via USPS Money Orders, Certified Check. Sorry, but NO Paypal. PM with questions, but not looking for a trade at this time. First I'll take it followed by PM gets this beautiful Nighthawk.
Ladyhawk I.jpg
Ladyhawk V.jpg
Ladyhawk III.jpg
Ladyhawk IV.jpg
Ladyhawk IX.jpg
Ladyhawk VII.jpg
Ladyhawk X.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
oooohhhhh that is nice! GLWS brother!

Reactions: MSGT2511