1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a 2015 build by Bryan Chaney of a NH Ladyhawk in .45. This was an impulse buy because I've always wanted one of these guns however I do not own a suppressor and probably never will. There's a post on this site somewhere where I was kind of tortured about what to do about either getting a new barrel or having this one cut down. So what I've ended up doing is buying another gun that doesn't have a threaded barrel and now I'm putting this one up for sale. When I bought it it was reported to be unfired by it's previous owner and it appeared that way (of course I have no way of verifying that). I have put no more than a box or two of American Eagle FMJ 230g through it myself. So it is like new however it is used because I have shot it. It comes with basically everything it came with from the factory, although I don't know if I can find the mags and if I don't I will put a pair of WC with it. It has the straight eight sites that are dated 2015 same as the build as the gun. So if you're looking for a real nice commander that you can put your can on this is the gun for you. Shipped FFL to FFL $2450
Product Gun White Light Black
Gun Product Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Label Symbol
Text Font Circle Number Paper

·
Registered
896 Posts
Very nice...don't see many threaded for suppression. I like it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Tuxedo look. Looks great.

·
Registered
85 Posts
bummer you already bought a new gun as i have a 2015 Heine T PDP 4" that is beautiful and i would have trade you for the threaded barrel version! LOL! Shoot me a pm if you want to talk trade or part trade as i have a 1911 variant or 2 laying around as well as other high end dandys!
IF not GLWS!

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Hey John,
I would have already bought the beauty but I'll never have a can. Did you get a price to have a flush cut reverse crowned barrel fitted for it? That's what I'd have to do if I had it.

BCD 45
SE Texas

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey John,
I would have already bought the beauty but I'll never have a can. Did you get a price to have a flush cut reverse crowned barrel fitted for it? That's what I'd have to do if I had it.
I did get a price to do that not including shipping nighthawk said they would do it for $50 which is about what my local gunsmith said also. I just couldn't bring myself to do that to it. But in retrospect that's what I should have done. But now I have more guns than I need and I have a Krestal that looks just like it. A long term medical issue with my wife has come up and I trying to do the responsible thing and seriously reduce the number of guns I have to just two really nice 1911's and my Sig 365. So either the Krestal or the lady has to go..... Maybe both .

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey John,

BCD 45
SE Texas
Sorry I misunderstood. The price I told you was just to have the current barrel cut and crowned. It would run about $400 for a new barrel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey John I’ll take it per our IMs...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts