1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Addicts. I'm putting up for sale my custom ordered NH President in 38 super. I received this beautiful firearm on/around 10/30/2020 and have never loaded or fired it. I ordered it for myself personally but because of my age & my wife's heath problems I've decided to release it back into the wild & unknown!

"SINCE RECEIVING THIS FIREARM, NO ONE HAS EVER HANDLED IT EXCEPT FOR ME!"

It is drop dead gorgeous and as smooth as silk, just like Joey builds, 1st class all the way. Every thing that you see on this firearm, except the sights, is EITHER ALL HARD CHROME OR "DLC", the way I ordered it! You can see the long list of standard features on the President at the Nighthawk website, it's just too long to list.

There's not a lot of options to add to the President because it comes loaded. But I did add a few custom options for my personal taste. I may have forgot some but below is what I can remember.

OPTIONS ADDED:
*CALIBER CHANGE TO 38 SUPER
*BLACK OUT OPTION
*BLACK-OUT OPTION TO BE IN BLACK "DLC"
*LONG TRI-CAVITY TRIGGER
*TRIGGER SET AT 3.5#
*SERRATE REAR OF SLIDE
*ALL MATT HARD CHROME WITH ALL SMALL PARTS IN "DLC"
*POLISHED FEED RAMP
*GOLD BEAD FRONT SIGHT (STANDARD)
*PLUS ANYTHING I MAY HAVE FORGOT

"IT'S A BEAUTY & I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT, STUNNING!"
It pains me to let this one go but my wife & family has first priority over a firearm!

Payment: I will accept PayPal FRIEND to FRIEND (NO CHARGES TO ME) & (NO NOTE IN THE MEMO BOX), Personal check, or USPS money orders. If by personal check or USPS money orders, the firearm will ship when funds clear. - NOTICE! PLEASE NOTE PAYPAL CONDITIONS ABOVE PLEASE!

Shipping: Price includes shipping (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a co
py of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
(My FFL dealer will not ship guns - sorry)
ATTENTION!!! PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual with the above said ID. I can't drive (disabilities) so this is my personal identification!

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!! - NOTICE - As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

ASKING - $3900.00 - SHIPPED CONUS

Thank you for viewing!!! - BCD 45 - Jim
(Sorry for the bad pictures. I'll try to replace them when time permits. Thanks)

NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (2).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (2.5).jpg
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (3).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (4).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (5).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (7).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (8).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (9).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (11).JPG
NH PRESIDENT 4-2-2021 (12).JPG

·
Registered
251 Posts
I’m really trying to be good and not buy anything else until I get my funds in order for a railed commander build with Lou but all these 38 super builds you keep posting are killing me!!
Great looking build and hats off to keeping family and wife first.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys, all of you for such nice comments! I appreciate every one of you!! My family!

And @wvfarrier - Brother be careful what you wish for, I might just have it! lol.
I do have a new unfired 5" NH Falcon 10mm but it's 100% finished in "DLC",
GORGEOUS!

BCD 45 - ~Jim

·
Registered
Wheel gun fanatic
1,415 Posts
Thank you guys, all of you for such nice comments! I appreciate every one of you!! My family!

And @wvfarrier - Brother be careful what you wish for, I might just have it! lol.
I do have a new unfired 5" NH Falcon 10mm but it's 100% finished in "DLC",
GORGEOUS!

BCD 45 - ~Jim
dammit...
pm inbound

·
Registered
750 Posts
Really Jim?? I just dropped off a NHC build sheet at my FFL log on and see this beauty. Man this is tempting. I’m going be searching my fun funds but am hoping it’s gone before I can find some. GLWS brother!
Jim’s taste in 1911s does create a powerful temptation. Especially 38 Supers. Ask me how I know. Great deal and even better addict.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
awesome build, caliber and seller.
man Jim, if "only" I had the $$

glws buddy

Reactions: Longmire and BCD 45

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, Glock 21 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,704 Posts
Beautiful simply beautiful!! GLWS

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Addict brothers, thanks to every single one of you, ya'll are all my Brothers and I truly appreciate all of you!
Guys and Gals such as you all are is what makes this the best gun forum anywhere ever! Thank you all for being a friend!

@TRRK Trading - Rob my friend, don't think that I haven't thought about keeping it. It's an awesome build & Joey really did an amazing magnificent job on it, probably the best that I've ever seen! Slick as oiled glass but tight & an awesome trigger.

It really pains me to let this one go & won't be disappointed at all if it doesn't sell!

"Blessings" to all of you!

BCD 45 - Jim

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Razer,
Man it's a hard one to let go of for sure.

~ Jim

·
Registered
461 Posts
For any NHC fans, don't miss this one! President and vice president models are on my top list. They are currently hard to find from dealers. Too bad, I am just in a middle of buying my first cabot 1911. Otherwise I sure will grab this one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hole-e-Shirt!! This is about everything I had in mind related to a build that I was about place an order for except for the caliber and optics mount! The President is the way to go. Unbelievable item! GLWS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts