1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nighthawk Shadow Hawk Commander in 45 ACP, built in 2018, and in very nice shape with a limited round count. I’m not sure how many rounds, exactly, but I doubt it’s more than 2,000.

It has a Dawson sight set (adjustable black rear and FO front) and a Harrison short curved black trigger. And it comes with its original paperwork, Nighthawk range bag, and one Tripp 8-round CobraMag magazine.

$2,750 shipped my FFL to yours.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,930 Posts
Picture of the test target?

Reactions: BCD 45

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Awesome Hawk Bob & a great price sir! GLWS.

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Beautiful piece Bob. I wish someone would hurry up & buy it. It's dangerous for me to keep coming back & looking at it! Come on someone, just 3 little words will do it.

BCD 45

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Geeez, they shot a semi wad cutter then the JHPs and FMJs went through the same hole at 15 yds, impressive!

·
Registered
363 Posts
IMHO these are the best looking pistol that NH makes. I have two of them a 9 commander and .45 full size. Interesting that this model was born as a Night Owl but due to some infringement they had to change the name. My full size has Night Owl on the paper work and test target so is it collectible ? LOL. These are not only good looking but top performers too. Good price value on this pistol.

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
@tarheeldoc - Quit it Doc! I've about wore myself out looking at it!!! Hope someone gets this dam gun soon! GLWS Bob!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts