1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a NH T4 9MM, NIB, Unfired except for NH testing. A dealer friend of mine ordered this NH for a person that wasn't able to purchase it when it came in. So my friend decided to put it in the safe & keep it for his own. He never got around to even cleaning the factory packing lube on it or firing it so he sold it to me & I never fired it. It's never even been broken down & cleaned so it still has the NH packing lube on it.
The NH was ordered with the Black Out Option & came with NH Black G10 grips that I will include. I will include a couple pictures of how it came direct from NH without being cleaned.

About a month ago I ordered from NH a one piece Falcon magwell & had it installed. Also included besides the original grips are a set of Artic Camo G10 custom magwell grips that I had made and a custom set of breath taking magwell Hawaiian Koa Wood Grips made by @Gripwright especially for the Falcon magwell & this firearm. They are stunning in the light. Included also is the green NH pistol rug/bag and everything that comes with a new NH. It comes with 2 original flush magazines & 1 extended magwell mag.

I know that you've heard this before but this trigger is the ultimate trigger of any 1911 that I've ever owned. I've never had another as good.

*WAS $2995.00* - ***NOW $2750.00 WITHOUT THE KOA GRIPS or $2900.00 WITH THE KOA GRIPS AS PICTURED*** Shipped and fully insured to your FFL dealer in the lower 47. I will be shipping as an individual so PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this from me with a State of Texas photo ID, my carry license. I will not ship anywhere that this firearm is prohibited.

I prefer PayPal (Friend to Friend-no note in memo box) but will accept personal checks (firearm ships when check clears my bank) or USPS money orders (one day to verify).
Thank you for viewing. Jim D.
Hammer Tool Trigger Smoking accessory Air gun
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Tan
Trigger Hardwood Tan Musical instrument accessory Shotgun
Brown Tan Trigger Beige Rectangle
Gun Firearm Trigger Tan Gun accessory
Gun Tan Cable Tool Everyday carry
Gun Firearm Trigger Tan Gun accessory
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Trigger Tan Gun accessory Shotgun
Tan Metal Trigger Design Gun accessory

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Addicts,

THIS FIREARM IS STILL FOR SALE!!!

The lady made a mistake when she posted that she would buy it.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks John, Eric & all of you fine Addicts.

This is an awesome firearm but feels so much better & is much more beautiful than pictures can indicate. Pictures just doesn't do this firearm justice!

Jim D.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Addicts! I have reduced the price all that I can on this awesome firearm.

If you would like to purchase it without the custom Koa grips, I can reduce the price further. If you want to do this, PM me & I will give you a price. Thanks.

Jim D.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello fellow Addicts. I've lower the price on this awesome firearm to as low as I can possibly sell it for. I hope one of you fine addicts will wind up owning it. You won't have any regrets with the purchase. Have a merry Christmas guys & gals!!!

Jim D.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts