Nine things I hate

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Mar 10, 2019.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

2. Tom Dedrick

Tom Dedrick New Member

Nov 20, 2018
    Free gift - If it wasn't free it wouldn't be a gift.

What is a lifetime warranty?

Paying for a hotel room and being called a guest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015
  4. KS95B40

KS95B40 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 16, 2017
    After standing in line at McDonalds for what seems like 20 minutes the group right in front of you still don’t know what they want.

5. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    Go ahead back up.

tac45 likes this.
  6. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

All great points, but for some, the answer to #8 is "marriage" . . .

xerts1191 likes this.
  7. Greg45acp

Greg45acp Double Secret Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 31, 2016
    10. How about when the elevator stops and assclowns try to get on, before letting the people already on it walk out?

11. Smokers throwing cigarette butts out of their car windows. Your car already stinks and everyone knows you smoke, so stop being a freaking slob.

8. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    E724F731-E23E-4AA7-B7A8-22811F57BCF0.jpeg #2 I have no clue as to how to change the channel on these new fangled TV sets without the remote

KS95B40 likes this.
  9. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    Very good list. How about this: Driving up the street at 30 mph and a driver runs a stop sign to get ahead of you and then drives at 15 mph. Maybe I need to start a “What I hate about drivers” list.

10. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    For the record -there is no earthly way to change the channel on my TV except the remote...

xerts1191, ImperialBlade and KS95B40 like this.
  11. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I don't have any remotes left. This is the reason. 20181014_161822.jpg
    Tried the universal replacement type. Ate those too. He can't reach the tv.

12. Marine24

Marine24 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
  13. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    My FIL a staunch "Union Man" and mindless "zombie follow the herd" type (MAJOR strikes already) used to POINT HIS FINGER in your your face as he was talking to you.
    (The number of times I seriously considered breaking off his index finger and smashing his face..)

So I guess; "Idiots that put their finger in your face while speaking to you".

14. JohnnyEgo

JohnnyEgo Well-Known Member

May 17, 2017
    Nothing bothers me more than when I am in the middle of something for work, and one of my minions asks 'Are you busy?'. Any time someone asks me that, my reply is always "Yes, I am busy." The smart ones ask "May I have a moment of your time?"

xerts1191, Gimpster and gaijin like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted