No MSM coverage on this heinous murder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stromburg, Aug 12, 2020.

1. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    That time may come irregardless of the outcome of the election.

We have gone too far.
    What I feel for a person that would feel justified in act as above, irregardless of any imagined justification, and the people (MSM) deliberately NOT reporting it?

The storm clouds are gathering.
    There WILL BE a reckoning.

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Yes there will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glock2740, Spokes, jfrey and 7 others like this.

3. Songcatcher

Songcatcher Nose to the grindstone

Mar 15, 2018
    "No details about a possible motive for the shooting have been released, but police told WRAL the shooting wasn't random. Sessoms lives next door to Cannon's father. A neighbor said that the two men had dinner together Saturday night and that Sessoms was at Cannon’s father’s home earlier Sunday, the day of the shooting."

crcornish likes this.
  4. Mike0707

Mike0707 JMB fan

Apr 11, 2019
    Unbelievable. Just when you thought it was as bad as it could be..... These people are unhinged, pure evil

Glock2740, crcornish and Spokes like this.
  5. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Who gives a sh#t. No reason to kill a small child. Your sick pal!!!

1911 dawg, crcornish, Spokes and 2 others like this.
  6. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Most of us, were brought up believing we, as men, are the protectors of women, children and those incapable of fending for themselves.
    This is a VALUE that was instilled in us.

The fact VALUES as these are deemed null and void by the Left, is one of the reasons I despise them.
    There is NO EXCUSE for what this guy allegedly did. Period.

This type of evil needs to be exterminated.

7. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    i saw this one fox and some other media, I was sickening...And i have been trying to avoid talking about this. I feel really sad. Stupid coward couldn't even pick someone his own seize.

Prayers sent to the family of the kid.

crcornish likes this.
  8. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    What nonsense just came out from your mouth ? You wonder "if" there was money involved ?

How money does that kids life worth ? You're lucky i can't slap people through the computer.

GoetzTalon, Spokes and Greg M. like this.
  9. M Yaworski

M Yaworski Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Unless the guy suddenly snapped, there has to be a motive. A likely motive is money. In case you haven't noticed, thugs will kill over $20. So, Dad owes thugster $2k for drugs and hasn't paid up so thugster decides to take action to so that he's serious.

Go slap yourself.

10. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    At least I understand the difference between a possessive and a contraction.

I guess the idea of motive is beyond you. As I said before, unless the guy was having some sort of disassociative incident, there has to be a motive. A motive is a reason but not an excuse.

I also what person issues there were between the cop and George Floyd.

11. rmac

rmac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 26, 2016
    A975A9EB-74F2-47CA-BB17-A3DFED32818F.jpeg
    You have many presumptions.
    Did you spend too many late nights watching this?

Greg M. likes this.
  12. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    So when Cops shot down dangerous criminals its easy to conclude that is a racial violence but then a thug kills a 5 year old kid its hard for you to see its a act of racial hatred ?

Glock2740 likes this.
  13. nathanotis

nathanotis Active Member

Feb 6, 2020
    This is exactly my stance. Start hanging people in the town square and folk'll start thinking twice.

We need a g**d*** revolution.

Glock2740, rmac and Greg M. like this.
  14. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    Where did you get that I think that cops shooting criminals is an act of racial violence?

A salient point is that the killer and father were ostensibly friendly. Generally speaking, one dines with friends. So leaping to the conclusion that the motivation for the murder was racial hatred is no better than leaping to the conclusion that all cops are out looking to shoot black guys. Was the shooter on drugs? If so, did he see the boy as a giant dragon about to eat him? Was there a business arrangement that went awry? I don't want the perp to walk away but I want to know why he shot the kid, just like I want to know why a cop shoots someone.

isialk and Songcatcher like this.
  15. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    Do you know the difference between a possessive and a contraction?

16. rmac

Jan 26, 2016
    As a matter of fact I do.
    Perhaps I’m a retired Marine but I’m also one who attained a PHD in Philosophy because I was interested in the thoughts behind the statements people make.
    Try looking up the definition of presumption(s) both as a noun and the legal definition and and then explain how that differs from the skewed thought process that you used to arrive at the thought as to why the perpetrator did what he did.

ZoidMeister, Spokes and limbkiller like this.
  17. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    Nothing skewed about it. I'm not leaping to the conclusion that he killed the kid for racial vengeance. I'm just asking "Why?" It's really strange thing to happen. If you look at the neighborhood, it looks like a nice middle class neighborhood with mown lawns and no dead cars on blocks. So the question remains, which you with your PhD should be asking, is "Why?"

18. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Oh boy this is going to be good! My money's on Ed!!!

ZoidMeister likes this.
  19. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    In today's world of instant national news, I do find it interesting that nothing about this is being reported by any major news organ. If you google the shooter's name, all that comes up are local news stories. Nothing from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, not even al Jazeera.

20. rmac

Jan 26, 2016
    In Deconstructionism why is of little consequence.
    That the perpetrator had ample cognitive ability to know that he had committed a crime is demonstrated by his rapidly leaving the scene and driving 35+ miles to Goldsboro where he was arrested.
    What I would be more interested in would be regressing along his thought process to the original thought that caused him to believe that he was empowered to commit such an act.
    In Eastern Philosophy there is the beginning and continuing never reachable end.
    Western Philosophy is more like a train track in that you can get on at any station travel to the station at which you choose exit.
    More and more it is becoming clear that the original thought of many minorities begins at the station that was constructed by LBJ in the early years after the Kennedy assassination.
    It will no doubt be years before this beginning will be accepted.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted