1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
chicken wings
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always seem to buy these and sell them so here we go again.

All original except grip and thumb safety. No failures whatsoever.

includes original inner foam box, outer cardboard, booklet, and magazine.

can load better pics after work.

addicts pricing $550 plus shipping please

Attachments

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
Damn, so much want!

Zoid needs a Wu-pig to hack on.

·
Premium Member
8,110 Posts

·
chicken wings
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, so much want!

Zoid needs a Wu-pig to hack on.
Zoid, just get this Beijing blaster and send it to Canton Customs to get your Mandarin Magwells, Taipei Trigger system with a Bangkok Barrel, and Bhutan Bushing. Then when you’re done slap on some Guangdong Grips.

·
Banned
288 Posts
You guys... I have no love lost for the PRC, but dang can they copy stuff pretty well.

I had a client who couldn't pay his bill. I felt sorry for him, so I took some guns in trade. One was a gold-plated Colt Buntline I'm still laughing about. But another one was a Norinco copy of a CZ bolt .22 that had this astonishingly beautiful stock. On closer look, the barrel was marked "D.E. Olson". I looked Dennis up, and he's (was?) a rifle smith of some renown in Plains, MT. Called him and he remembered the gun and the wood, which was a perfect piece of curly New Zealand black walnut. He'd fitted the Norinco action with a choice Lilja barrel (Gold in 2012 Olympics), and a Plain Jane fixed 4x Weaver scope.

So I go to the range, find a bench, and start shooting to see about sighting it in. I was shooting Stingers. Pretty good groups, and nothing to adjust. I look down the line and there're a couple guys all strap-jacketed up, shooting Anschutz or Bleikers or the like at the same distance. So after about a half hour, one of these bondage bros in blinder glasses comes up to me, looks at the gun and my case of Stingers, and hands me two boxes of match ammunition, and says "See how these run in that." I thought he was making fun of me. So I shoot most of it with Hans and Fritz watching. Groups tightened up a little.

Fritz hustles right up and offers me $3,500 for the Norinco. It was so fun and such a shooter, I kept it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I always seem to buy these and sell them so here we go again.

All original except grip and thumb safety. No failures whatsoever.

includes original inner foam box, outer cardboard, booklet, and magazine.

can load better pics after work.

addicts pricing $550 plus shipping please
550 is a good price IMO for that one. Somebody in China could read the drawings for 1911's and built solid pistols. GLWS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts