1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a high dollar gun like most that are posted in this section, but I wanted to share this one. I've wanted to pick up a Norinco for a while. I've passed on a couple that had been bubba'd up. I stopped by one of my favorite shops today, and saw this one on the shelf. It couldn't have been out very long as I stopped in last week. It's been carried a lot, but by the looks of the bore it has been shot very little. Took it home for $371.00 out the door which in my opinion is a solid deal. I detail stripped it, and gave it a good cleaning. The Pearce grips that were on it are real sticky feeling even after cleaning, so I put some spare Keyes gips on it that I had in my parts bin.

3wsFH0z.jpg

nduGPBl.jpg

8FQ4Es7.jpg

vpHbEw0.jpg

DLMTilB.jpg

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Congratulations! Love the "old work horse" look! There's just something about honest wear, that gets me going!!
Watchout @RazorBurn , Charlie will want to be included in your Will on that one . . . . .

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,309 Posts
great gun and a great price. Just watch the upper barrel lugs. They seem to be the weak link in those guns. But unless you shoot the snot out of it, you will be fine.

Reactions: RazorBurn

·
Registered
858 Posts
I've had 3, 2 were good to go. The 3rd and last one rounded barrel lugs. I would get another one if it came along for a good price. All I've come across have been as much or more than springer milspecs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts