Not a 1911, but still steel.

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by Liggett, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Liggett

Liggett Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2018
    And.....my 1911 ADDICT Wife loves it! Honestly the best striker-fired pistol I've ever shot, but it's pricy, and the trigger does need some improvement coming from the box. Q4set.jpg

limbkiller, FWoo45, DRD and 8 others like this.
  2. NIU2009

NIU2009 Active Member

Nov 6, 2018
    Have you ever shot a regular PPQ? Wondering how the trigger compares - I assume it’s adjustable?

3. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2020
    Very nice. Taylor + base pads? Ran those on my Q5 Match, polymer. (love the heavy brass, was my favorite shoot, illegal is some comps)

Great pistols. Best striker fire trigger, imo..even better than most $300 aftermarket work shutters..

Good luck with her..

4. Roehl

Roehl Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2019
    Love the Walther Q5 match SF. It’s on my eventual to buy list. My gun range has one to rent and it has a great trigger and it is extremely accurate without any mods. I even wonder how they clean it. I bet the Q4 is just as nice. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. MFM22

MFM22 Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Sweet !! That ticks all the boxes. Carry , comp , optic ready whew. Love it. Got to find one in the steel and give it a hug.

6. DRD

DRD Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 8, 2018
    Bought the plastic version right when they came out. It did have a good trigger (for a striker fired gun). Shot about 2 mags thru it and then let my daughter-in-law try it. It's technically still mine, but the the only time I see it when it's on her hip during visits here. At least she didn't take my VP9. That's the way it goes sometimes. If I ever bought another, it would be steel.

Old Sea Dragon and Ted A Mc like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted