Not gun related- Remove if not kosher: Bicycle clearance deals

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by joeg26er, Feb 21, 2019.

1. joeg26er

joeg26er Active Member

May 6, 2017
    If anyone is into bicycles - just got this email from bikesdirect.com
    these guys are GTG, I have some bikes from them and many of my friends do too. They are a family owned business based out of Texas - they don't have a slick site but their stuff is high quality

Many of these spring closeouts are way below cost according to my local bike shop - have fun:

www.bikesdirect.com/hotsalebysize

WC145, Scaramouche and xerts1191 like this.
  2. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Thanks for the heads up, thinking about replacing my 650b for a 29er possibly

3. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    MrWhipple and WHEELS like this.
  4. Alexy

Alexy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for posting friend! I think you're fine, so long as you don't post in sections specifically for guns I see nothing wrong. But I wouldn't quote me on this, I'm not the moderator.

I saw the site and it looks like they have good deals, as I was recently looking for a good bike. I may get something from them if I can't find a better deal locally. Thank you for the link!

5. MrWhipple

MrWhipple Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Scaramouche blew me away with the Rivendell link. I remember their catalogs back 1994, 1995 era. So cool. I had their mustache bars, 2 pairs of road and one pair of offroad bends.

Remember the Bridgestone X0-1s?

LPRoad likes this.
  6. joeg26er

joeg26er Active Member

May 6, 2017
    Thanks
    Looks they posted some more clearance deals. I refreshed my browser and saw a bunch sold out but they also added more
    I’m really tempted to grab one...

7. joeg26er

joeg26er Active Member

May 6, 2017
    Update- they sent an email and posted a few more juicy deals. Wish I was not tapped out right now...FYI sale ends on the 28th and looks like they have sold out of about half of what they put up so far

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted