In the news Not sure about this

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by limbkiller, Jul 15, 2020.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    They will not get a great reception in Kentucky but Louisville would be the place.

switchback likes this.
  2. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    That's a threat.
    And they ain't planning to confront cops either,plan accordingly.

Babboonbobo and switchback like this.

3. BillKilgore

BillKilgore Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2015
  4. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    That guy's threats of violence combined with his desire for attention is going to be his undoing.

5. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    how is this not domestic terrorism, conspiracy, and a bunch of charges I don't even know The oath we all took is " enemies foreign and domestic ". I love it when the enemy announces their intentions. Combined with his command of the language I hope he his the leader Fo real ya no whaddi talkin bout

last time i posted on a situation like this I riled up some folks, so I'm out on this one Good luck to my brothers and sisters in Kentucky.

6. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    It's called Race Relations.

7. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Let them get riled up. The HooDoo Man don't play.

Babboonbobo and switchback like this.
  8. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Out of curiosity ( know your enemy) I investigated all this RBPP stuff. They are so messed up theyre not sure which leader to follow. Dr Alli .from florida, seems the defacto leader, but wait some " general" from louisville rbpp is also barking orders, but she's been charged, by rbpp, with imbezzlement and is said to be outed and her non profit standing revoked. A real con job.
    This guy on video, while I initially had his name but lost it, no one seems to be claiming him or his rhetoric.
    So I don't know what to think. Some new casts from wave louisville, made this seem like an ongoing protest and not new at all. I'm not sure anyone knows. But remain vigilant and safe my brothers and sisters. This may be more real than tv and the news is willing to admit.

Babboonbobo, HooDoo Man and Kip like this.
  9. GIFS-1911

GIFS-1911 Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Now it's getting clear how the Antichrist will be able rise in power. A racial type of civil war in America is the key.

At first I thought there's no way the Antichrist can take over the world while America is here to challenge him. But tricking America into destroying itself by making its citizens literally kill each other will definitely neutralize it.

America's greatness have been keeping the prophecy from getting fulfilled.

10. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Can you just imagine if that was a white guy talking about going to any black majority city and confronting them with a large group of white armed terrorists because they murdered a white woman?????

Holy HELL!!! would there be charges and the feds would be at his door taking him away for every thing they could think of and even making some shiat up five seconds after that video was posted! Talk about fudgeing double standards! Blacks don’t have to follow the rules, that’s their “black privilege” tell me I’m wrong?!

switchback, HooDoo Man and Kip like this.
  11. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Once a few of these Asshats get some 270's, 30-06's and 300 mag's in them and see what it doe's, it will get some attention. It's just a mater of time before they venture to the wrong place.

switchback likes this.