1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a good friend of mine passed away at the unbelievable age of 35 of a Massive Heart Attack....Damn kid put two awesome Harley's together for me.

I have a great pic of him doing a burn out at an open house a few year back so off to Wally World I head.

I parked the truck as I watch a local PD truck stopping some one that wasn't stopping, then he stopped and then took off again...Stupid ass was gonna run.

Half way to the store (walking) I saw nothing but legs and arms sprinting as fast as he could with Officer I know just yards behind him and headed into the store....1st Thought that came to mind was the kid was going to run through the Garden Department and bolt.

I did my 50 yard dash to the Garden Department door to block that exit, assessed the floor plan and knew where everyone was at and I had a plan in mind and it just never happened.

I sure must have looked a fool running into Wally World as one lady stood out side and said she didn't know about going in as I ran past her....Inside asking the cashier to stand back all the time waiting, waiting and more waiting and he never came my way.

So many things happened in in a short second to act yet it took a few hours to decomp even after nothing happened.

I think I need to start practicing some stress drills again....I was ready but truly shaken and that wasn't good.

Karsten

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sometimes I long for a good foot chase....Until someone -actually- runs, and they always kick off at the most inopportune times. (Last two were almost immediately after eating chipotle). :hungover:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts