1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Yes they are. I would spend some hard earned cash for a set like those !!!!!
SHAMELESS, SELF SERVING, DERAIL ALERT !

A few sets that I might have available or be able to put together for you . . . .

White Metal Handle Grey Steel

Wood Hardwood Beige Composite material Wood stain

Gun Firearm Trigger Light Gun accessory

Z

·
Premium Member
7,091 Posts
Yep......... got my 1911ers from The Zoidian myself.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ziod has 3 of everything.

Is that first picture a gold coin ? I have a buddy looking for something like that if it's gold.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Ziod has 3 of everything.

Is that first picture a gold coin ? I have a buddy looking for something like that if it's gold.
Also is #2 compact size @ZoidMeister
@azguy1911 , @hotshot357 & @Howe45acp as well.

If those were genuine gold coins in ivory, their cost would be north of $2,600 per pair. The quarters and dimes ARE genuine. I have also done nickles as well.

The gold "coins" are jewelers grade tribute medallions. They are 24k heavy gold plate over German silver. The stocks I embed them in are Buffalo bone.

I do have a very limited number of sets of the 1911 dated coins and gold medallions left. I try to find the highest grade coins I can, but with the jump in silver prices lately, that makes getting them a bit more expensive.

I'll check to see what I have already built up. I know that I have a set or two of the gold medallions in double diamond grips. There aren't many, if any of those "in the wild." I will take some photos and post them a bit later. I also know that I have one pair of the dimes in bobtail maple grips. I'll look for a photo of those. They have VERY nice dimes in them.

PM me to discuss what you might be looking to do.

Z

Reactions: 1911 crazed
1 - 16 of 16 Posts