NRA DIRTY LAUNDRY

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Plasman, Aug 6, 2020.

1. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    IF every Gun Owner in America, joined a Pro 2A Organization, we would OWN Washington.

The time to wait for the next guy to act is over, the fight is NOW!

Your either in it or you ain't, instead of buying another box of ammo you will never use...

Take the money and join the fight!!!

KS95B40, Razer, Spokes and 2 others like this.
  2. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    Wayne and his friends need very good attorneys - a week ago.

3. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    I’ve supported the NRA since the early 70’s and give financial support that is greater than the value of more than one lifetime membership but I, like most of you, knew something was rotten in Denmark long before today’s announcement.

HooDoo Man and seagiant like this.
  4. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Joined GOA and glad I did. Until the NRA board does something about WLP nothing will change.

Dallas Knight likes this.
  5. M Yaworski

M Yaworski Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    QFT. However, Wayne has too much clout. Look at what happened when some directors called for his resignation, a bunch of sudden resignations happened.

Wayne should have been replaced fifteen or twenty years ago. Keeping someone as the head of a non-profit for as long as he's been there is just a recipe for disaster. I've seen it in small non-profits that like scout troops and churches. After a while people can lose sight of the fact the money is for the mission of the organization and start thinking "well . . . the group has money, they can pick up lunch and my $25,000 suit." It's bad enough when volunteers do it because they feel that they're putting a ton of time* but when someone who is making is paid $100,000 a month by an organization, even thinking about dipping into the treasury is vile.

*When I was involved with BSA I had seven or eight meetings a month which took about three hours each, a couple weekend excursions a month, and a ton of hours in my home doing paperwork. I paid for my own travel, food, uniforms, and gear. My paycheck came in the form of good memories and thanks from the kids.

rmac, Eric and seagiant like this.
  6. Ned Christiansen

Ned Christiansen Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2013
    NRA has never been perfect-- looks like it is less perfect now than before-- but to abandon NRA now is to leave our rights unprotected and sooo easy to sweep aside.

Cbzr1107, rmac, limbkiller and 4 others like this.
  7. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    This may help more than hurt...

Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary under President George W. Bush, cast the lawsuit as “one of the dumbest, biggest mistakes an attorney general or anybody can make in an election year.”

Mainspring likes this.
  8. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Never stop an Enemy while they are screwing themselves!!!

jfrey and Slapshot like this.
  9. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    I came across this very informative You Tube video of a fellow who is Pro 2A here in Florida.
    He has other great videos as well like holster fabrication with Sam Andrews of Andrews Custom Leather and Battleline Tactical.

Brennerman likes this.
  10. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    Not saying to abandon NRA but there needs to be an accounting. The people at the top, the EMPLOYEES, have been allowed to mismanage OUR money.

11. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    I also belong to a Smith & Wesson forum and just got a temp ban because I dared to make negative comments about Wayne LaPierre. The forum has rules against NRA bashing and well founded criticism of Wayne and other higher up is classified as bashing.

I had my post deleted and all responses to it were deleted as well. I then had a discussion by PM with the mod who didn't like my comments that people who bury their head in the sand allowed the situation to fester. So he banned me for three days. I'll probably get banned for life.

Roehl, 1911_Bandit and seagiant like this.
  12. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    All this DA needs do is run out our money on defense & cause a rift in the membership.
    Divide & Conquer the leftest know how well it works on the right.

As A life member I will stay with the NRA & help change those who are not working
    for the members.

limbkiller likes this.
  13. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    Any gun forum should be embarrassed to start infringing on 1st Amendment rights and an open dialogue about anything

CoalCracker., Roehl and Slapshot like this.
  14. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    We need a grass roots effort for @limbkiller for NRA President ;)

15. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Fixed it for you.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  16. Grizz

Grizz Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2016
    F$%^ the nra!!! My money goes to the GOA

The nra should have been disbanded years ago for not supporting our Rights 100% vs letting some laws get by without a fight

Plasman, slingerbelt and Brennerman like this.
  17. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    I was banned on a Gun Political Forum for telling the truth.

All of these Gun Forums, are not all owned and operated, by a Conservative and the Mods, do as they are told!

Just sayin, not surprised, and a Gun Owner is not always a Trump Supporting Conservative!

Roehl likes this.
  18. M Yaworski

Nov 16, 2016
    I would think that bashing would be comments like "NRA is a terrorist organization" but only my wife would view valid criticism as "bashing" ("This is spicier than usual." "Oh, you hate everything that I do!!").

Oh well, his forum so it's his rules.

seagiant likes this.
  19. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Doesn't matter, he has the hierarchy packed so you can't get rid of him. I've told the NRA I won't send a dime till he's gone.

20. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Sent money to GOA for years. And it's you're.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted