1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll see the full size of the gathering near the end of the video ...

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
People who will vote for Biden are doing it because they hate Trump. Put anyone with a nice smile and a friendly persona in Biden's place, and he would probably be polling just as well. In other words, no one gives a f*ck about Biden. No one...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Anybody in PA voting for Biden after he said he would end fracking and cost the state over 600,000 jobs, is damn idiot.

·
Deo Volente
7,016 Posts
Not even close, no cigar and don't come back again!

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody in PA voting for Biden after he said he would end fracking and cost the state over 600,000 jobs, is damn idiot.
Joe asked, Trump responded ...

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
If you could see the size of the cracking plant they are building here it is unbelievable. I really can't see them stopping the fracking. They have been paying workers just to sit in trailers for weeks on end just so they have them when they need them. I don't see the big wigs here being off target with the already billions they have spent and ending up with a ghost town.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi,
Biden is a Fool, and...

He and Obozo, was way over their heads, in the White House.

Something everyone should remember, when Obozo was in office and was running all the EPA Restrictions, gas was about $4-$3 a gal.!

Today, under Trump, it is about $2 a gal.!

Big difference, when you are driving to work everyday!!!

·
Premium Member
26,234 Posts
That makes them even dumber than dumbasses! So what would they be called dumbassests??!!
I believe so. I work with a few, I essentially quoted them. I didn’t expend energy to let them know how stupid of an idea they had.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi,
I've learned these past 4 years, that some People...

Can't figure out, when they have a Thief, in their pocket!

·
Known Agitator
2,847 Posts
The worst part, in my opinion, is that people don't hate Trump, they hate the media portrayal of Trump. I work with a few 'low information voters'. They read the headlines, and that is all they know. Sometimes I ask them what they think of a quote Biden made, but tell them Trump said it, and they laugh and say Trump is dumb...

I did get some interesting responses when I showed a few of them the Biden clip from the 1970's about the "racial jungle". I doubt it will change anything, they are constant anti Trump comments on the local radio station they listen too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The youth in this country has been dumbed down for the last two or more generations and it’s going to take some major event in our country to make them bend over, reach between their legs, grab their ears and pull their heads out of their asss’. And I’m not sure that anything short of our country being invaded by a foreign nation will do it!
Everyone take tight wrap in the rope, pull your hat down tight and your head down, chest out, free arm back, set your hooks, nod and out th gate we go. It’s going to be a rough ride!

·
Registered
486 Posts
They showed Biden in Bristol, Pa today. (Small suburb town just outside Philly.) There were more Trump supporters on camera when they showed him leaving after his speech than there were his own supporters in the venue.

I’m on the road a lot and see a good amount of Biden lawn signs but definitely more Trump signs in this area (mostly Philly and lower Bucks County, PA). I personally feel there are a lot of supporters in this area who choose Not to display their Trump support for fear of signs being damaged or stolen at least to worry about property damage or worse. Despite what you hear Philly is really a great town but a large element of typical, big city dem thugs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts