·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your AR's now!

·
Reliable Member
213 Posts
The turd will likely report that "We have no credible threats in the U.S." "We will continue to investigate the San Bernardino attack for motive".........there will be no admission of SB being a "terrorist attack". He will go on to say "these events are in no way a reflection on out Muslim brothers and sisters".

He will go on to say that we will be accepting more refugees, they will be vetted.....and finally we'll join our allies in the fight to destroy ISIS with WHATEVER I TAKES.

It will be a speech of zero substance or details about what law abiding citizens should do in the midst of terrorists. He'll even try to make an oblique reference to gun control. That should about cover it. <puke>

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Can't stand him but I will say that was the most "presidential" speech I have ever heard from him. Do not agree with a lot of what he said but that was more like a speech I'd expect from a real president.

·
Reliable Member
213 Posts
I didn't see it. Watching football.

Any links to transcripts?

Reactions: TomaHawk

·
Failed all therapy
3,154 Posts
Can't stand him but I will say that was the most "presidential" speech I have ever heard from him. Do not agree with a lot of what he said but that was more like a speech I'd expect from a real president.
The only thing I agreed with was no US boots on the ground.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Just finished it up, was watching (dumb and dumber to) way more informational. I agreed with we can not and should not live in fear! That we bomb the crap out of them in there own country's so Yep that's about it, the rest was blah, blah, blah!
Still won't say "radical Islamic terrorist" called them thugs and murderers instead?????

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Same ole' BS as usual. More gun control, welcome the Muslums with open arms so they can try and kill us all. He is one of them, what do you expect???

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a reiteration....

The terrorists at the San Bernardino shooting were Islamic extremist, not tied to ISIS or ISIL from the evidence at this time.

Anyone suspected as a terrorist he wants to put them on a ban list from buying firearms. (No scientific or logical method to determine who is or isn't a terrorist at this point. So basically he can put anyone on the list he wants.)

Stop the sell of Semi Automatic Rifles.

Work with Muslims.

No fly zone over Syria.

Since we are in a state of "War", I don't believe he has to get congress by off. I wouldn't be surprised if he executive orders to ban the sale of automatic rifles real soon.

Reactions: Babboonbobo

·
In Kentucky
9,476 Posts
I sure hope your wrong. But i feel your right. I have no use for an AR. Unless in 308

·
Good/Fast/Cheap
3,115 Posts
I think fear mongers heard what they wanted to hear tonight.

In reality there was very little about gun control.

He admitted that his was terrorism (hooray, finally!!), and he admitted that there has been terrorist links between attacks and radical Islam, a first for Obama.

He did dote on the Muslims and Islam a bit too much, however, he also did say that we do have to live together and that we can't profile every middle eastern - and this is also very true.

I was actually impressed with tonight's address. It was the most presidential speech I've ever heard out of the guy in 7 years.

I don't think guns are at any more risk than they have been before. There was little support for more gun control when white kids shot up people in the last few shootings. Now that this is officially terrorism and some olive skin tone is involved, nobody is gonna blame the guns. They'll blame islam and terrorism, and rightly so. Gun control has been very sparse in addresses as of late, especially regarding San Bernardino.

All I can say is: buckle in. WW III is on the horizon. It's just a matter of the right spark igniting it.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
He said all he needed to. By things we say on the Internet we can be placed in the group of "terrorist", that you can be guaranteed of as there are no rules that say otherwise. Then you are on a no fly list, weapons can be confiscated, and so on and so on. It's a slippery slope. They called what the shooters in Bernardino had "a arsenal" .....what do you think they would say about your safe?????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts