Official Cigar Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cigarhead, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

Snap.

That Cigar, well, see if you can find info on it >) XXO Titanium.
    That Cognac is 12 years old, on the bottle >) Been in my FIL's Cabinet for a decade.

It still tasted nice. Not sure if it should but I liked it. Especially with that XXO. Tony B sold those at $12 to $14 a stick over a decade ago

2. Carolinaboy

Carolinaboy Aim Small Miss Small Supporting Addict

Sep 17, 2011

3. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Awesome bro! I should of taken pictures of the Fuente last night! I know this isn't what you meant, but it is all I have right now...

[​IMG]

4. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    I found these...

I liked this one, but can't for the life of me remember what it is, and the label is hard to read... Forgive the nasty cigarettes, I was at a smoke shop waiting on my wife to get her nails done...
    [​IMG]

I liked this Romeo Y Juliet Vintage as well...
    [​IMG]

This came in that sampler pack... It was okay... Not great, but okay...
    [​IMG]

5. John

John Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 7, 2011
    Nice pics. Personally I am much more of a pipe smoker, though I enjoy a cigar from time to time. My favorite is Litto Gomez Diez.

6. GM*

GM* ~

Oct 15, 2011

I believe it is a "La Gloria Cubana", and if I am not wrong it is a “Classic Natural”. It does not surprise me that you liked it, "La Gloria Cubana" are very good cigars.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  7. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Got the CAO Black bengals a couple days ago and got the Makers Mark a couple hours ago. All i need now is a picture taker and the wife has that at work.C.I. Had a deal on ten packs of the CAO's for 29.99$ plus free shipping and as they say it was a no brainer!!!

8. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    It's an LGC for sure.

Litto Gomez Diez

I need a minute.

That line is some of the best smoking I've ever been lucky enough to own. I had a box of Americano's and I could not leave them alone.

Wanna split some? >)

9. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    If I remember correctly, the LGC wasn't too expensive either. About $8.00-$10.00, give or take a buck... I just got a Rocky Patel Edge Maduro to try the other night... My uncle really likes them, any experience/feedback with those???

10. Carolinaboy

Sep 17, 2011
    I like the edge...not my favorite but not bad

11. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Rocky Patel came into the shop once, he found that we had a crate of Edges (First release before he did the stupid counterfeit "Close to the edge"

We had "like the Edge" on some torps next to the edge. Our house brand. It was $3 and the Edge was $5 or $6, can't recall.

Blew that plastic grease head of his right off.

I liked him but he was pissed. I was happy to say "The owner did it" lol.
    He was a day early and I was supposed to "hide em"

Needless to say our .50 (cost) Edge was moving out MUCH faster.

NOT a rocky fan cigar wise at all. No offense but he has too many lines, he lies and changes labels calling them new lines. HE has pissed off 97% of the growers in the biz and is running out of places to get leaf. He counterfiets his own cigars and honestly, the guy can't stay with a grower and his fields are not the same after the first run of leaf on the release, then it changes but the label and expectations are the same.

Swindle................sounds like cigar spin baby

12. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Here is a tasty Romeo Y Juliet I had tonight out on the front porch with the Misses... I was the first time I had this particular cigar, and I really enjoyed it...

[​IMG]

13. Rob Alderman

Rob Alderman Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I pretty much smoke Padron 26 and 64 all the time, but don't mind Rocky's cigars. They are cheap and have good construction.

Attached Files:

14. Carolinaboy

Sep 17, 2011
    The 1926 is my all time favorite smoke honestly. Perdomo champagne 10th anniversary is #2

15. carljc72

carljc72 1911's & Gunleather Supporting Addict

Sep 27, 2011
    I do not care for many RP cigars. And the ones I like are just ok. My little local shop carries 40% Rocky, 40% Oliva and 20% everything else. I have to drive almost an hour for a decent selection. My farorites so far (just started in late spring):
    Gurkha Ancient Warrior
    Gurkha Legend
    La Flor Dominica Double Ligero
    Ligo Privada #9
    I tried a 601 "La Bomba" - I want to try another...it is only cigar that was so spicy I needed a drink to cool it down...lol

I look forward to the pursuit of good cigars. Thanks for starting this thread.:whoo:

16. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Had a nice smoke today... Thanks Ernie!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Damn that sucker is burning nice. I bet that one made you happy. Those in the original release are phenomenal, and I am very glad you liked it.

18. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Here is my before dinner snack, and it was a GOOD one! Thanks again, Ernie!

[​IMG]

19. Samcro

Samcro US Army Retired 1911 Supporting Addict

Nov 19, 2011
    Hay Ernie ,

Have the Cig out tomorrow was in Hospital for some Test on Lungs. They stuck a shiv in my left one ...FMR that Sheiot hurt like Hell. any way I hope ya enjoy it .

Sam

20. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Enjoying a smoke with the wife at the local store in the mall.

[​IMG]

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted