418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have been banned for the following reason:
:puke:troll

Date the ban will be lifted: Never:tongueout:

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
Troll??? Really? Were you actually trolling?

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
NEENER NEENER NEENER :tongueout:

You got caught,you bad person! :animlol:

DAT85

·
YOU ****!!!!
1,205 Posts
ARGH....

Come on guys, I hate TOS like many/most people here do. I said what I wanted to say about that place in other threads the last couple weeks and many others did as well. With that said, can we quit the constant talk about it anytime soon and just move on?

Residick #2 signing out...

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ARGH....

Come on guys, I hate TOS like many/most people here do. I said what I wanted to say about that place in other threads the last couple weeks and many others did as well. With that said, can we quit the constant talk about it anytime soon and just move on?

Residick #2 signing out...
Stop it, will you... it's fun - don't read it if it bothers you Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
Another day....another thread about the same ol' thing. Yes, please review the link posted above and let's quit beating this dead horse. :deadhorse:

·
Low capacity, low tech...
4,303 Posts
Hey - I got banned again, thought it was funny, (seems a few others thought the same) - - - so if I'm understanding things correctly then there are certain things we can and can't post about - HERE WE GO ...????

Sounds like the other place to me ...!!!

I'm not an ass kisser, never was, never will be, not starting now - I will speak my mind. When you start censoring posts you become the reason why you started this place for in the first place ...yes/no?

I'm 100% sure you won't see that - and you'll get a 100 to chime in and agree - sound familiar?
We're not trying to censor anything about your post. You're free to speak your mind. As you can see, your thread and posts having been edited or closed. You're free to vent your reason for being ban on TOS. However, like a few that have already posted in this thread and other similar threads, it's getting old seeing posts/threads on TOS/TOOS.

Different people have different time to get it out of their system...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts