1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B416B1E2-735D-4778-A598-4A0B2766495E.jpeg
I just got this in today as I’ve had many Streamlights, and other brands. But I happen to run across this rechargeable setup and so I bought it. Anyone else using this ?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I have one of theirs that isn’t rechargeable I think it’s the bigger one. My streamlight crumbled in pieces after a hard life of sitting in the safe so I will not be buying anymore of their stuff. I like how it is so easy to attach and detach but I like the activation on my surefire better

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got the rechargeable also last week, unfortunately can’t train right now.
All ranges in N.J. are closed, even private ones.

·
Premium Member
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotta have life goals. I just recently stopped buying Kimbers and moved to DW haha

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
don't know anything about Olight...but I run Streamlight TLR-1's and a TLR-2 on my duty gun and home gun....love 'em...pretty durable thus far (about 3 years of use, knocking around, in/out of holster, etc.)....

·
Premium Member
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't know anything about Olight...but I run Streamlight TLR-1's and a TLR-2 on my duty gun and home gun....love 'em...pretty durable thus far (about 3 years of use, knocking around, in/out of holster, etc.)....

Yeah I have my tlr 1s but saw this one and a guy I work work uses an olight on his hard hat so I thought I’d try

·
Registered
466 Posts
Heard pretty good things about them but some bad as well since they’re on the lower end of the spectrum price wise. Hopefully this one services you well. I personally run a TLR-1 HL

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts

I'll be going Streamlight when I get a rail gun this year

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I love Streamlight but I’m starting to really like Olight. Some may not like how they send product to everyone on YouTube for a review, but I do like the fact that they do the 30%-40% off sales with bundled lights at the release of new product.

I’ve been using their handhelds for a few months now for work. One in the pocket (M2R Warrior Pro) and one on the belt (Seeker 2 Pro). And then an S1R Baton II for EDC. I haven’t had any issues, and the lights aren’t constantly asking to be charged.
I’ve limited experience with the weapon lights (PL PRO) but I’m more than confident that they will hold up well.

Awhile back I had the battery door on a TLR-1 HL crack during a battery change, that left the light out of service for awhile until I could get a battery door in. The PL-Pro does away with this, since it’s rechargeable.... but you can see the down side to that also.

I just picked up the new Baldr RL to throw on an MPX, the laser will be a nice addition on this. I think Olights have their place, if you’re willing to try them out.

As far as customer service, I’ve had one issue during shipping. I had a fast response from them thru email, and received a new tracking # shortly thereafter.

6D5E0363-36ED-4548-AE0D-1B428D15027A.jpeg

C11F4448-77D7-4390-97EE-6368FF507BAB.jpeg
AF260673-A018-46A6-A8D8-7F2CC503631C.jpeg
EFFB6911-B0C3-4CF1-A50B-FE2557BAFCCD.jpeg

·
Premium Member
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love Streamlight but I’m starting to really like Olight. Some may not like how they send product to everyone on YouTube for a review, but I do like the fact that they do the 30%-40% off sales with bundled lights at the release of new product.

I’ve been using their handhelds for a few months now for work. One in the pocket (M2R Warrior Pro) and one on the belt (Seeker 2 Pro). And then an S1R Baton II for EDC. I haven’t had any issues, and the lights aren’t constantly asking to be charged.
I’ve limited experience with the weapon lights (PL PRO) but I’m more than confident that they will hold up well.

Awhile back I had the battery door on a TLR-1 HL crack during a battery change, that left the light out of service for awhile until I could get a battery door in. The PL-Pro does away with this, since it’s rechargeable.... but you can see the down side to that also.

I just picked up the new Baldr RL to throw on an MPX, the laser will be a nice addition on this. I think Olights have their place, if you’re willing to try them out.

As far as customer service, I’ve had one issue during shipping. I had a fast response from them thru email, and received a new tracking # shortly thereafter.

View attachment 450899
View attachment 450905 View attachment 450901 View attachment 450903

Now your just making me jealous. Nice setups. One day when I grow up I’d like to have a few of those lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts