1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found one at my LGS. Not able to own standard capacity magazines where I live so rather have 45. Recoil is fine with me. Do I spend the money now or wait. Christmas is the worst. They didn’t have it out but in the back safe so maybe thinking of waiting a bit to procure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have the exact same gun and it is a blast to shoot (pun intended). I’ve had no failures in the few hundred rounds I’ve shot and it stays on target well. I have found that ammo makes a big difference (like anything) - if you have crappy ammo or it’s loaded hot you will not realize the benefits of the comp as much.
But put a slightly slower, competition-type round in it and WATCH OUT! Lol

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Do not pass go, go directly to the LGS, and BUY IT NOW, or if you are short of cash, see if they will take a deposit. They are not making those anymore and you will have a hard time finding a new one again, especially one that does not have the price jacked up.

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
I own one in 45. Get it. Go get it now. Why are you still here reading this?! Go NOW and buy it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I’m in the same boat, went down to LGS to check out the new XC and didn’t even end up getting it out of the case, instead I played with a DVC P in 45... Still thinking about picking it up, it was amazing

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,518 Posts
Do not pass go, go directly to the LGS, and BUY IT NOW, or if you are short of cash, see if they will take a deposit. They are not making those anymore and you will have a hard time finding a new one again, especially one that does not have the price jacked up.
I have fired one of these and it was like the thing was on autopilot. My eyes for iron sights are not good , and I had 14 shots that made one hole. It was incredible. If the cash is not too much of a reach , as it is for me, I’d be all over this .

Greenrunner, you think like a hero :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.