One more step forward toward my FFL

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Integrity Arms, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Today I filed the application for a Variance to have my residence commercially zoned. Still have a way to go, but after talking with an ATF field agent which most likely will by my visitor, before actually filing the FFL app, I need to be sure the zoning goes through, and I have read that an LLC to start clarifies for the ATF that your FFL is for a business purpose, as they have really tightened the reigns on FFL for personal use only. So, I really can't do much more at the moment, or makes no sense to until the Zoning is approved. He did tell me he thought that should take place this month yet. So, finally on my way to getting this license. The Zoning Head guy also said in his 22 years he had never seen a variance turned down for a person to better themselves financially. So, hopefully I didn't just piss away $175.00..

Curtis, I figured I'd tag you since I haven't heard from ya in awhile. All work and no play eh?

DMiller, simonp, Babboonbobo and 3 others like this.
  2. cghelton

cghelton Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2017
    Yes sir, all work and no play. Busy as sh!t for the unforeseeable future. In the middle of buying a new press and bigger building. Hopefully, it slows down soon.
    Good to hear on your FFL acquisition. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.

Steve Owens likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted