1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Atlas prototype of a new, very limited release that will be available very, very soon. I've had this pistol for about a week now and it is a very sweet shooter! It is sort of a cross between a Nemesis and an Artemis that is RDS ready. I have been told that only 15 will be available.
My pistol here has a TiN barrel and a now discontinued finish. It is supposed to be a gunmetal grey but it came out a bit too dark. The flats have been polished. I believe the limited release pistols will be a DLC finish.
I could not post this sooner as I had promised Morgan at Atlas I will not post this until the release. So keep an eye out on Atlas's website!
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Wood
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9mm only I believe. The Nemesis is not available with an RDS cut and is a larger pistol if I am not mistaken. It has the butler cut sight block like the Nemesis yet it is on an Artemis frame and slide. It also has the slide cuts and windows like the Nemesis

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Interesting. Probably stick with my Athena, Artemis, and Titan. Thx for sharing @BCT.

Still considering the Fowler Vanta 9. Would like to know how Atlas owners who have a Vanta 9 like it so far.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This must be their Black Friday gun they are teasing.

Doesn’t this mean you broke promise as it’s not going to be announced until tomorrow at 6pm est?
Well, I thought Atlas would be closed tomorrow and I wanted to give the members here a heads up to score something unique. I did not know Atlas posted a heads up and release time. Just assumed this would be ok because of the holiday.
The reason for holding off posting this is so that Morgan would not be overwhelmed with phone calls before it's release.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, I thought Atlas would be closed tomorrow and I wanted to give the members here a heads up to score something unique. I did not know Atlas posted a heads up and release time. Just assumed this would be ok because of the holiday.
The reason for holding off posting this is so that Morgan would not be overwhelmed with phone calls before it's release.
I have been digging around the last few days for clues on the BF gun. I’m glad you leaked it. I’m itching for another Atlas.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Woohoo! No tac rail = saves me some money
I would prefer a tac rail as well. Overall it’s a sweet looking pistol. Only thing is I just bought a MR762 LRPIII, a Mark 23 maritime, and a HK P8 A1 in the past three days. Just picked up the Vickers HK book and it motivated me to buy some more HK stuff. But 2011s are my absolute favorite guns to shoot and I have been looking to possibly add an Atlas to my stable. Already decided to shelve the Pit Viper for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would prefer a tac rail as well. Overall it’s a sweet looking pistol. Only thing is I just bought a MR762 LRPIII, a Mark 23 maritime, and a HK P8 A1 in the past three days. Just picked up the Vickers HK book and it motivated me to buy some more HK stuff. But 2011s are my absolute favorite guns to shoot and I have been looking to possibly add an Atlas to my stable. Already decided to shelve the Pit Viper for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You scored a couple of unicorn HK's! I would love to have a P8A1 and a Mark 23 in my stable!
On another note, I am not sure whether the pistols being released will be rail-less like mine.

·
Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year
893 Posts
Hmm. I just gave Logan the go ahead on the Vanta 9, have 2 Chambers in process and a special Titan in the works. I already have an Artemis. What to do here? I’ll have some thinking to do.

Like @Roehl said, the Pit Viper is a pass. Well at least till I see an optics version. It may still be a pass then as well.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts