1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one of our entry level packages.... this one done to illustrate the level of custom engraving that can be done at this level of cost. This is a series 80 colt, fit grip safety & bluing by Joe Chambers... I do the engraving, grip fitment & other finishing/design work. By collaborating, we can offer high quality builds, with true custom one off themes.. the best of both shops.

This theme is a bio-mech vine work... with some bio mech touches here & there to add to the overall theme. Lighting didn't allow for more pics today, or better angels. More to come!

this pistol would run $2300... the package costs in the $1500-$1700 realm, depending on all the variables.

Attachments

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
ONE PICTURE!!! ONE PICTURE, ED!!!! I can't believe you only posted one picture!!! Looks pretty good from what I can tell.

·
"BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore !
1,692 Posts
Wow....
And those grips are way cool.... We'll need more pics .... PLEASE...............:hail:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Tex.. when we engrave, we go bold... hehe.. more pics to come. Still awaiting a beretta 92FS project to come back in from Robar, and Joe still has two in the works as well...

hopefully the light is better tomorrow!!!

·
1911's & Gunleather
324 Posts
Looks awesome Ed. I would have never thought I would like engraving on a 1911. I can't wait to see more. Thank you for sharing.
IT ROCKS. :hail:

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
I've always wanted to go to the SHOT show,but never could wrangle a pass or find the time.

Thanks for the preview Ed! :thumb:

DAT85

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
again.. this was just a very basic build.. nothing awe inspiring... just a display model to give ideas...

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
again.. this was just a very basic build.. nothing awe inspiring... just a display model to give ideas...
Whatever Ed, that looks freaking sweet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts