1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon, competitive shooters, casual shooters, military and law enforcement shooters, all will train completely differently. This system will flip the market on its head.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Looks really interesting
What , where, how etc etc
More info on it if you have it please or where to find it!

Reactions: iconic Arms

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've developed this system in the past few years and it will launch in May. It's a pretty simple idea. it's a small portable smart camera (a bit bigger than GoPro on our 1st version) that you put on the firing line in front of the target on the firing line. Once it's set, every round you should is being displayed live on your tablet. You get all the analytics you can think of. Time split, group size, log of all firearms and comparison, etc. It's pretty much endless.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Seems like it would be a great training tool.............Please keep us appraised of it's development and release. I'd also be interested in what this might cost ?
Thanks, TR

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
w
Seems like it would be a great training tool.............Please keep us appraised of it's development and release. I'd also be interested in what this might cost ?
Thanks, TR
we're looking at $300 or less price point. It does much more than what I've listed here. Anything that you're using to shoot from holster performance to ammunition type and load, trigger, barrel, and your movement is being analyzed and scored. You shoot with it once and you're never going back. It's not a "nice to have" toy. If you're shooting competitions and your piers have it and you don't, you don't stand a chance. I've been working on it for five years almost, every part of the shooting practice was broken down and implemented into the system.

·
EX-IDF Special Forces
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll get to 3 gun one day. I know it's the hardest part in competitive shooting. If you'd like, send me a direct message. I'll give you my info and I can tell you more about the system. It would be interesting to get your point of view as a competitive shooter and learn what you would have wanted to see in a system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts