Ooh! Ooh! That Smell

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Dec 16, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce! Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, " Channel No. 5, $200 an ounce! About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, farts, then says, "Broccoli...............$1.49 a pound."

xerts1191, isialk, AZPhil and 8 others like this.
  2. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015

3. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    reminds me of the joke>>

older woman goes to the doctor complaining:"Doctor I have horrible gass but luckily it doe not stink and it doe s not smell . I can let it go in public and no one knows but me"

Doctors examines her and gives her a prescription a nd an appointment for 1 week.

next week she returns complaining " I stlll have gas and now it i s NOT silent "

Doctor gives her 2 more prescriptions and says" Good. now that we have your hearing fixed, we can work on your sinuses and that putrid smelling gas"

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  4. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    :roflmaro::roflmaro::hungover:

isialk and Kip like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted