Opinions about bashing other forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan W., Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan W.

Dan W. New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    My opinion about bashing other forums is that i feel it's completely childish. I am a new member her but have been a esteemed member of other forums for a long time. I have never seen this much tom foolery before. The fact that the majority of threads in the last few days is bashing "tos" or whatever you guys call the other forum is a joke. I guess i just don't see of feel the need to play childish games.

2. CMG

CMG Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Hey, we got an adult!!!

Can you get us some beer?

:biggrin1:

Some folks find venting useful, but if you don't want to read it, you can just... not.... click... on... the... thread.

:lol:

3. Rod38um

Rod38um Opinionated Shooter

Oct 5, 2011
    I like 1911's! :biggrin1:

4. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    :welcometo:

Say that when you get banned for some stupid reason like a lot of the people here. It's the mods over there acting childish.

5. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in favor of it that I wouldn't be here if we couldn't -:nod:

Now please go back to the 1911forum and tell them all especially DAVE SEVERNS that I said "Suck my ****"

6. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I think you are childish. I think you joining here, just to make this post is childish and narcissistic. You need to find fulfillment in your life beyond joining a new forum just to show everyone how "mature" you not participating in "tom foolery". Do you not see how ironic your post is? You complain about forum bashing but join a forum for the sole purpose of bashing a forum.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  7. Dan W.

Dan W. New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Whoa guys. Why are you so angry?

8. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Quote of the day, sir!!!

It is pretty stupid to come here, just to try and insult us. Oh, the irony is giving me a headache...:eek:

9. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    Now he says "Whoa" - who are you kidding - screw .... am I rude, you betcha...!!! Back in my day in ole' South Boston "Southie" we would have been using you as a punching bag right about now ... lol ...

10. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Why are you so angry about what they are doing here?

11. Dan W.

Dan W. New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'm not trying to start another bash thread. I just want to know " what's the use?" Who cares what goes on over there. Obviously you've found a better forum for yourselves. Is that not enough?

12. CRAZY JOHN

CRAZY JOHN New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Nice try PastorDW :tongueout:

13. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
  14. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
  15. Metaloy

Metaloy Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Seriously guys this is kinda stupid to just bitch and rant over & over again.

Lets make this a far better forum than any other. Who cares about the other one. IF this forum turns in to the 1911forumbitchcentral.com it will be far worse than TOS. Lets rise above it and move on.

16. Dan W.

Dan W. New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    EXACTLY!!!!

17. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    There's nothing to get over facts are facts - How about you don't tell me how to post..!!!

18. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Enough already. This dead horse has been beaten extensively. Please do not start any further threads with the sole purpose of forum bashing. It's getting old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.