Opinions Wanted

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by Sneaky One, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    So I am just dipping my toe in the knife world. My first "quality" folder was my Wilson/Hogue/Elishewitz effort. They call it their starlight drop point. I have carried this knife for around three years and I am really impressed with it. It is still vault tight, holds an edge very well, and the G10 starburst grips are awesome.
    So that brings me to my question. I am interested in opinions on Hogue knives. Does anybody own them and what are the opinions of the more knowledgeable knife collectors. Input appreciated.
    [​IMG]

BennyAdeline likes this.
  2. Sneaky One

Aug 14, 2016
    Hmmmm interesting

BennyAdeline likes this.

3. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    In my opinion Hogue doesn't have that market relation to knives as they do grips. I owned one of their blades and it was well built. Though eventually sold it to another Addict.

Like I was telling you the other night. The knife world is saturated with anything and everything anyone could want. Like buying holsters. There are so many to choose from and too few that each person will actually use.

Nothing is wrong with Hogue just like there is nothing wrong with Wilson AR's. Most just do not make the connection when thinking of those brand names.

4. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    I hear you’ve got a nice benchmade on the way :)

Sneaky One likes this.
  5. Sneaky One

Aug 14, 2016
    Thanks for the input Raylan. What you say makes sense. Yes BennyAdeline I actually have two nice benchmade's on the way. I bought the AFO 2 from another member on this site.

BennyAdeline and Babboonbobo like this.
  6. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    Nice!!!

Sneaky One likes this.
  7. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Raylan said it well. Nothing to add here as Wilson/Hogue/Elishewitz is a solid pick up.

Sneaky One likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted