close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Other Forums?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jst1tym, Sep 5, 2011.

1. jst1tym

jst1tym What No Delete Button? Supporting Addict

Aug 23, 2011
    Is it alright to post a link to this forum in other gun forums? I was reading a thread here someplace and a new member mentioned he followed a link here. I'm assuming that he clicked on a link and it wasn't sent via private email. I'm a member of several pistol forums and some like the Sig site doesn't have a subforum just for the 1911 fans and I have read several posts of members asking 1911 questions. Many times I've seen a link provided to the 1911 forums for possibly a more detailed answer to their questions. So may we or would you prefer that the individual is screened first by some means? As I'm new here and I haven't seen this issue addressed. I do not wish to circumvent the base here in anyway! Thanks.. Regards, Will

2. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    Don't see why not. Guys are doing it on TOS.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011

3. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    i have links in my signature on the other forums.

invite the Sig guys over.

4. jst1tym

Aug 23, 2011
    Excellent, will do! Thanks Don :hail:

5. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Of course! Invite everyone over!

6. jst1tym

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks, I did! One post didn't go thru. I hope I don't offend any site owner posting a link here from their site though I've seen others do it??

7. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    i haven't been yelled at yet LOL

8. gumby

gumby Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Thanks for posting on sigforum, I am now a member here!

9. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Welcome to the forum!!!

10. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    TOS BANNED! me 8 days ago. I don't think I'll be posting it's name anytime soon......:tongueout:.................:twisted:................

I'm not here because of that issue. I like Quack's photos, his posts, and his FLAT TRIGGERS.........:hail::hail::hail:

tw

11. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    you got banned? from GT or 1911F?

12. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011

Well,.....I really do not think you could ever get banned from here!
    Glad you made it!

13. MY-1911

MY-1911 Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Well i look at it this way. If you run with the pack. Run with the BIG DOGS!

14. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Yesser, 1911F..............

tw

15. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    what'd you do? lol

16. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    You want it public or private? It's your call.............

tw

17. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
  18. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    No hide and seek here. Ready or not.........

Started a thread about 2 weeks ago titled..."UTC's Being Dumped in Idaho" in the Les Baer section. That was Wed. night. It stated that CJ was getting a large shipment of UTC's, TRS's and PII's. The UTC's have been almost invisible so I knew they were being shipped to him that week. I mentioned it was a "public service announcement" for those wanting one and to let it be known that Les had finally sent CJ a nice batch of them. CJ was not having a sale or promotion on the guns, just me letting the world know that UTC's were finally about to be available, meaning "in inventory". There were several posts that night and by the next morning, the thread was removed. I sent a pm to one of the moderators. I received no response. My pm pertained as to why the thread was removed. I have read hundreds of posts by members stating where to buy a number of items. knives, guns, grips, lights, you name it. Those threads were never deleted. Mine was. After no response for 4 days, I returned home around 1pm on Sunday, 8 days ago. Turned on the computer, went to TOS, and had a notice that I had been banned. Reason given..."disregard to agreement pertaining to CJ promotion". There was no CJ promotion, no agreement that I, me, tw knew about. Then there was the next line that stated...."Date when ban will be lifted....NEVER".................So there you have it Quack. That's what I did and that's what I got. I'll let those who read this figure out what it was really about. Take care.

tw

19. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    That's so stupid and figured it was something like that. They really don't like CJ over there.

20. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I would agree.............

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted