P10c/RMR

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by gaijin, Feb 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Got slide back from Cajun.
    Look forward to wringing this out.

1B3532AD-D857-4209-9D6A-0738197B98BC.jpeg
    A099FBE7-1DF2-46FA-8306-8741F2250F61.jpeg

2. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Pretty cool ! Let us know how it runs for you !

gaijin likes this.

3. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Thanks. I shall.

4. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    That’s bad a$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    I've run 1200 rds. through this since getting it set up. There have been no chokes/stoppages as you'd expect of a CZ.

Got RMR and irons dialed in at the shop with carry ammo. It has been hideouly cold here for a week or so.
    Five rds. of 124 gr. Gold Dot (carry ammo) @ 11 yds benched off a folding chair seat (max distance in back of shop). Field expedient.:)
    Pinpoint precision with the RMR was simple, I was amazed with accuracy of barrel/load.
    I am a good iron sight shooter, but the RMR took my ability to be precise to another level.

Barrel is from Primary Machine and is TiN finished.
    The leade is longer on this sample so I can run longer loads than standard for CZ.
    (My preferred 9mm range load is 1.140" (124 gr. Zero JHP) as it feeds well in my 1911's. I don't have to load a different length cartridge with this barrel, which is a bonus)

Like other CZ's I've owned, this one is limited to 1.11X" COAL with OEM barrel. The OEM barrel is Nitride, so lengthening leade with reamer isn't feasible without roaching reamer.

The HB trigger is nice, but there was still a bit of "grit"/stacking at take up to the wall.
    Stoning removed everything but pressure to the break. This trigger is much easier for me to shoot.
    Confident to carry this one now.

[​IMG]

limbkiller likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted