1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone replace or have the trigger on their P365 worked on?

Got one for my girlfriend and I don’t LOVE the trigger. Neither does she. Wondering if anyone has a solution for removing some of the slack.

https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

Saw this one and figured I would give it a shot, but just wondering if anyone maybe has experience with it before dropping the 90 bucks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I replaced the one in my wife’s gun with a Sig factory flat trigger. About $40. It’s a little better. Still a little notchy. She seems to like it better but I’m so used to 1911 triggers that I didn’t really care for it before and after. The install wasn’t bad. YouTube is your friend.

·
Read Only
63 Posts
I replaced the OEM curved trigger with the flat GG one. It felt more comfortable but really did nothing to reduce take up. Frankly, since it’s my EDC gun, I like the amount of take up that it has. Like another poster said, Look at lots of videos and you’ll be fine or, send it to Robert Burke for a real trigger job. It’s worth the money and he’ll turn it around in short time. He’s worked on two of my Sigs and will be sending him my P226 SAO Legion soon.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,777 Posts
I have the P365 XL and bought that model partly because I like the flat trigger much better than the curved 365 trigger.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
My wife has one and I cleaned up the trigger with light polishing but did nothing for the take up.
Just something she got used to, she shoots it almost as well as her 226.
Now she wants the new version with the optic dot type sight.
When we get her that one, I'll use the old one as a pocket gun when/as needed

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife has one and I cleaned up the trigger with light polishing but did nothing for the take up.
Just something she got used to, she shoots it almost as well as her 226.
Now she wants the new version with the optic dot type sight.
When we get her that one, I'll use the old one as a pocket gun when/as needed

Yeah she said she will just get used to it but I don’t think she will. She flinches and pulls down left because it’s a long sharty pull. She’s not that experienced but I think it’s the worst trigger I’ve ever shot.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah she said she will just get used to it but I don’t think she will. She flinches and pulls down left because it’s a long sharty pull. She’s not that experienced but I think it’s the worst trigger I’ve ever shot.
Interesting, I actually thought it feels pretty good for a striker fired pocket gun. Have you felt an LCP trigger? Now that is crap!

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have and you are correct! I guess that is worse than the p365.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts